Over the next 72 hours we will be experiencing some minor site outages as our webhost attempts to move everything from our server to the new, faster and more secure server.
This means we hope to never have downtime again as we will be free of the lacklustre server performance our shared hosting brought.
There might be a slight amount of information lost during the transfer but I will do my best to limit this from happening. Any stories uploaded from today will not be validated until the new site is up and running, this leaves us without any recent updates from non validated authors for up to 72 hours.
We ask for your continued patience and understanding in this matter and will restore (cross fingers) all files within a couple of days.
Stories can still be read and reviewed during this time as I will transfer the databases containing these images to the new server personally.
Due to a minor hacking issue on the website, GE had some down time but our fearless leader, Mistress Malfoy, is currently working with tech support to bring everything up to speed, making the site more secure.
After many requests, the Magical Inheritance Challenge due date has been extended to July 12th. If you are still working and were thinking that you could not be done in time, you have a reprieve. So keep writing, send it to your trusty beta and submit by the 12th to participate.
Thanks to the beautiful Scifichick774 we are pleased to announce another round of Hermione_smut exchange on livejournal!!!
Sign-ups: July 1st - 22nd
Assignments Out: August 1st
Fics Due: October 15th
Thanks to all the wonderful entries in the Twisted Wish Challenge!! :D Now rather than let the grass grow under our feet, it's straight into the next!!
The Inheritance of Magic
The war is over and lives are being rebuilt, love is found in the strangest of places. For Hermione Granger it's with a wizard she never expected to speak to again, let alone fall in love with.
Requirements as follows: (These are MUST HAVES, not maybes)
- 1. Hermione/Rarepair(any listed/non listed canon pairing with less than 50 stories archived)
- 2. The knowledge that Hermione has one Pureblood Grandparent/Parent (she can find out during the course of the story, already know through her own past or be under a charm)
- Families as follows: Mcgonagall, Dolohov, Rookwood, Rosier, Prince, Dumbledore, Bones, Boot, Borgin, Diggory, Fenwick, Flint, Higgs, Lestrange, Longbottom, Moody, Nott, Parkinson, Prewett, Rowle, Sinistra, Weasley, Vance, Potter and Yaxely(Please note if there is another Canon family you would like to use please let me know, these families are for Hermione's relative not her love interest!)
- 3. Happy endings a must!
- 4. Multi chaptered fics permitted but all chapters must be complete by July7th
- 3000 word minimum
- No canon pairings for Hermione main pairing
- No major pairings eg: Dramione (must be under 50 fics in the cats to be considered)
- All ratings, All genres allowed
- Must have a beta
- Canon compliance not necessary
- Submit to Challenges-->The Inheritance of Magic Challenge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
Join us in thanking our darling Lupinswolfie for all that she does to set and maintain the high standards that Granger Enchanted is known for!! We all wish you the best of Happy Birthdays this year. You rock this site and we could not do all this without you.
Much love to you!!
Hello my loves!! We have some amazing entries into the Malfoy Manor Blackmail challenge!! Hop over to Malfoy Manor - for all the Malfoy goodness!!
Now onto the new challenge!!!
The Twisted Wish Challenge!!
Have you ever wished for a love long lost?
Have you ever wished for a change at happiness?
Have you ever wished for the job of your dreams?
Have you ever wished for the world to be at peace?
Have you ever wished for that moment in time where everything was perfect?
Don’t wish too hard...you never know what you’ll get!
The Granger Enchanted Twisted Wish Challenge.
Hermione makes a wish...but the results are not what she expected at all!!
Make a wish, make it twist, make it reverse...
For your exampling pleasure...
Hermione wishes for her one true love and winds up dead, in heaven with Severus Snape.
Hermione wishes for the job of her dreams and winds up playing Quidditch for the Holyhead harpies.
Hermione wants revenge on Draco Malfoy and winds up married to him.
Hermione wishes that Ron would stop trying to kiss her and he ends up in St Mungos minus his lips lol
You get the idea, make a wish and twist it into a pretzel!
Call it an anti wish! :D
- · Fics should be a minimum of 1000 words
- · Rare pairs encouraged!!
- · Ratings: all
- · Warnings: all
- · Fics must be in by June 14th
- · Make your fic as canon as possible. Remember this is a twisted wish and you can do whatever you like with the characters!
- · Beta a must!
- · Submit your fics to Challenges/Twisted Wish Challenge
On behalf of Maria Lynette and myself, I am terribly excited to announce that the GE Beta Pages and Cheersquad are now open and awaiting your eager viewage! lol
Links to the pages can only be found on the new skins Enchant, EnchantedFogWide and DramioneSkin.
So you want to be a beta?
Head to our Beta Resources Section for more information!
Are you looking for a beta?
Visit our brand spanking new Beta section !
Need some help with a story? Want a bit of cheering up? Come see our PomPom girls!!
We are currently looking for fic/author hunters for Malfoy Manor , if you are interested please contact Curse Weaver or Bunnyhops for more details xox
Don't forget the Blackmail challenge over at The Manor ! We would dearly love you to join us!
I know I've forgotten to add something but I've fallen asleep twice since starting lol for I'll put it in later xoxo <3
Edit: nottonyharrison your banners rock my naughty black knickers
Jacci thanks bb cakes for all your help with the wonky (insert my editing) coding! xoxo
DhLane you are beautific for the beta exam ! lol
In behalf of every single author who has ever received a beautiful review from the lovely Elou- we wish you a speedy speedy speedy recovering xoxo For now please enjoy several stories from the author's of GE under the heading of Challenges- Gifts for Elou. More stories will be added as they start to filter in xoxo
And now onto the newest challenge! Currently only available on Malfoy Manor (pasted from the Manor news)
The Great Malfoy Manor Blackmail Challenge!
On behalf of Bunnyhops and myself (curse weaver) we would like to invite you to participate in our first challenge, designed to get the love back into The Manor and to liven up the place!
Below is a list of possible prompts for you to choose from, you can pick one or use your own plot. The premise is simple- Hermione is blackmailed by a Malfoy or Vice Versa.
1.) Hermione is caught by (Malfoy of your choice) buying an untraceable contraceptive potion in Knockturn Alley.
2.) Hermione is having an affair with Malfoy1 and Malfoy2 discovers thisand uses it to his advantage- threatening to tell the world of her treachery.
3.) Hermione is blackmailed by her Malfoy lover, in an attempt to make her leave Ronald for him/her.
4.) Hermione is revealed to have incredible power and (Malfoy of your choice) seduces her to use for blackmail to control Hermione and her power. (Dark story option)
5.) Hermione blackmails either Astoria or Narcissa to get close to the Malfoy's. Could be a sexual relationship between the witches, could be hatred, truly only your fics can tell!
1. Post DH - Lets give people the opportunity to bring Scorpius in as the pairing if they wish, which opens up so many possibilities, including time-turners. Your setting is whenever you wish, but don't forget Scorpius and Abraxas when you're considering your pairing!
You can either a.) have Hermione cheat on Ronald, which would give
MistressMalfoy happy convulsions.
b.) Kill Ronald, which would give Curse Weaver and Bunnyhops happy convulsions.
c.) Give in to the blackmail and break Ronald's heart by divorcing him. (These options are only suggestions. SOME admins will do anything including beg and plead to get Ron Weasley murdered.)
2. Be creative, use the above mentioned plot points and twist them to your liking! They aren't RULES, they are suggestions. The only must is that there be blackmail by a Malfoy against Hermione or Hermione blackmailing the Malfoy’s, with the end result being Hermione/Malfoy pairing.
3. Try a rare pair! (Remember a lot of people will choose Draco so pick someone else like Abraxas, Lucius, Scorpius, Narcissa or even Astoria.)
4. All submissions must be in by May 23rd, and can include multi chapter submissions as long as they are complete.
5. Submission rules must be adhered to, and your story must be seen to by a beta.
6. All ratings accepted.
7. Pairing must include a Malfoy, at least one Malfoy. Don't be prudish though, if your muse is screaming to add Narcissa or Astoria, by all means do so. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you used Abraxas, Lucius, and Draco either.
8. No OC’s and all stories must be set in the HP universe
9. Your ending is entirely up to you,but again all multi chaptered fics must be complete entirely before submitting.
10. Minimum of three thousand words.
11. All stories should be submitted to Challenges-> Blackmail Challenge, complete with a disclaimer and relevant genres, warnings etc.
As for your prizes... The winner gets a feature on their winning entry and the winning banner. You may also request a one-shot of your choice (pairing etc) from myself and MistressMalfoy. Despite knowing each other for over five years and helping each other write, we've never collaborated. I can't wait to see who will win!
Hello my beautiful buttons!! Let me start by wishing all our beautiful mother's a very very happy Mother's Day! I started this archive when my little one was only a newborn and this week she celebrates her 6th Birthday! lol scary!!
Ohhh I'm so excited!!
I would like to issue an extremely warm and enthusiastic welcome to our two newest admins:
Curse Weaver and Bunnyhops xoxo
I can tell you they have some fantabulous ideas and a brand new challenge which should be starting in a day or two, that and the skins from this archive will be moved over to Malfoy Manor as well to make it look all sexy like lol
Hello my loves just a little bit of secret squirrel business around the archive and I'm hoping Elou is a good little girl and doesn't peek in this news post or I'm going to have to delete her account! (lol I think we can safely say she's not looking now haha)
Okay as most of you know our dear member Elou has had a battle on her hands and at the moment is having a terrible time. She will be taking her laptop to the hospital with her so I thought it would be nice if we could all get together and do a little Elou Get Well Soon Challenge!! If anyone would like to help me out with this and write a one shot, drabble, wip please send me an email email@example.com and I have some pairings she favours xoxoxo
From this saturday we'll be starting the fortnightly challenges, these will continue but only if we get more than three-five stories each challenge as organising challenges can be quite time consuming :)
Indepth challenge information will be posted to Owl Post on the day the challenge is released. (Including prompts etc)
Timetable as follows:
- 7-21st May:- Rarepairs (any pairing in the cats that has less than 30 stories)
- 21st May- 4th June :- (lucky dip!) Write a pairing you have never written before!
- 4th June- 18th June Weasleys :- (any Weasley character with Hermione)
- 18th June- 2nd July :- Malfoy (Abraxas, Lucius, Draco and Scorpius!)
- 2nd July- 16th July :-Deathly Hallows Challenge
That's it for now and I look forward to setting up the first challenge starting on Saturday :)
And now it brings me to another goodbye, our friend lilbitbord who helps maintain the livejournal with daily updates is having to leave us due to real life :) We wish her all the best and hope she'll return to us one day soon xoxo
Just remember we have positions available at the Live Journal for those who are interested and we welcome all applications (to those that I've already emailed check your inbox xoxo)
Responsibilities: Validating stories, maintaining order, news, polls, shoutbox maintenance, challenges, drabbles etc
Requirements: A pass on the Granger Enchanted Beta Exam, Author preferred but will we accept members and betas who are not authors, Attention to detail, forum members.
Malfoy Experience: Preferably you would a lover of the Malfoy pairings and have many contacts or relationships with authors of these pairings, enticing new Authors to our site is a requirement of the job :) You can employ an advertiser who can do this for you but they will be representing GE so need to go through the same hoops you will.
Time required for job: We request that daily checks of the Archive and communication with other admins remain open. If you are going on holidays we do need notice to put someone else in place until you return.
Some commonly asked questions...
1. Do I have to pay the bills now?
A: No I will continue with that lol
2. Can I just validate and that's it?
A. We would love someone enthusiastic about the Malfoy pairings and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure the success of the Archive.
3. What is involved in organising challenges?
A. We like challenges because it makes you think outside the box you write in. Perhaps it would be a word challenge or a weekly Malfoy Manor challenge to entice authors into writing more :)
4. Will I have support?
A. You ask and you shall receive. I love the Malfoys and so do our other admin <3
5. Is there a probation?
A. Yes we will have a two month probation period and depending on your time zone, we can offer almost 24 hour support to our newest staff.
Please consider this position seriously before applying as it can be a difficult job and is thankless lol I will accept every application but unless you pass the Beta test you cannot be considered.
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Malfoy Manor admin.
It is with sadness in my heart that I say goodbye to one of our validating witches and admin at Malfoy Manor, Valady.
She has been a great friend over the years and a fantastic addition to our staff. Please join me in wishing her all the best for the future xoxox
She will be greatly missed not only by the staff, but Authors and readers alike. We hope one day she will return to the GE staff xoxo
Love MistressMalfoy and the Granger Enchanted Staff
I hope everyone has a fantastic Easter break :) Have fun with the egg hunts that will bring lots and lots of chocolate heehee!! :D
Stay safe if you're heading out on the roads and be aware that most people driving are idiots lol
There will be limited validations this weekend so please be patient if your story isn't up quickly
Love MistressMalfoy and the entire team (yes that includes you Maria Lynette and Meiri lol I will update the staff page today I promise!)
We are excited to announce that our beta test is now open for applicants. Many heart felt thanks to our head beta witches, DHLane and MariaLynette for not only creating the test but for taking on such a responsibility.
I truly appreciate all the hard work it took to make this test available for our members.
Also we have opened our cheerleading section!! If you are interested in becoming a cheerleader please click the Beta link below to apply.
EDIT TO ADD: the beta test and cheerleaders can only be found on our new skins Enchant and EnchantedFogWide, by next week we should have many more skins rolled out for the new layout xoxo
We are still trying to work out a few kinks, mainly the way the categories appear on the category page and the story tracking (which is bookmarking fics)
Please be patient as we edit our way through and thanks to the amazing Jacci for her skin of perfection! We will be rolling this new skin across to all our archives and skins in the site over the coming weeks, most of the banners we have now are being removed and replaced with new ones.
For users on wide screen all our skins will now be available for widescreen under the skin changer. At this present time we only have one skin 'EnchantedFogWide' which is a new widescreen option. If our widescreen users find this still too small please let me know, it is hard to judge for me because I'm not on widescreen.
I understand that not all our users will enjoy the new skin as it is quite bright, which is why we will be leaving the old skin in place until everyone gets used to it. Also we are going to 'try' and keep to the colours the other skins have enjoyed for so long xoxo
BANNERS- due to our new lovely skin the banner size has been changed. The old size 600 x 200 is now horrendously big and all new banners will be limited to 500 x 100 or below. We understand everyone likes their big banners, but unless we have a global size change we will have to remove banners completely.
Thanks again to Jacci and Kim for her gorgeous banners xoxo
New things you'll notice on our two new skins:
- Member Gateway which serves as a quick link box for recent, categories, tracked stories and logging in and out
- Tracked Stories NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE
- Banner restrictions- all new banners must be between 500 x 100 dimensions
- Categories have been removed from the front page and you can now access them from your Gateway or the links in the menus
- Recents have also been removed from the front page- also available in your gateway and the top menu
- Twitter Feed is now active on the Enchant and EnchantWide Skins
- New links to all our social networking sites
- New links box for our sister sites
- New affiliates box
- An all new Beta resource section with author information, beta requests and other goodies!
Well I am excited to announce out of about sixty entries we finally chose a banner today for our main skin on Granger Enchanted!!!
I haven't actually told the winner yet so this post will probably be a big old surprise!!!
The winner is....*drum roll* Nottonyharrison formerly known as Kim, her banner along with several others will be the main feature in our newest three column skin
An expertbanner maker to create our newest banner for the skin we are getting made :) Must have previous banner making experience and submit three examples of their work.
Please do not be offended if we reject your work, we are looking for a banner that will be used for years to come on the site and are going to be extremely picky!!
email@example.com to apply xoxo
If you are wanting to send a banner in already made it must fit the following criteria.
1. It must have Hermione on it somewhere and an adult version (no young emma! Model shoots , recent only, are acceptable)
2. It must have the following text in a large font- Granger Enchanted with a smaller font underneath saying 'Enchanting the Bookworm, A Hermione Granger Adult FanFiction Archive' or 'Enchant- A Hermione Granger Adult Fan Fiction Archive'
3. The dimensions must be: 900w and 250H (but can go smaller in heightbut not width as the container size for the new skin has already been approved)
4. It must be breathtaking and not offensive, elegant yet not childish
5. It must be eye catching but not hard to look at (no fluro colours or anything that hurts the eyes to look at for a while)
6. If chosen there is an almost 100% chance we will need you to revamp all of our skins :)
We welcome Audrey into the fold as our newest staff member and Administrator over at Facebook for the GE facebook, bowing to demand on the non twitterati lol
We're the 'like' page not the group :D
Also I thought I'd share some fun facts with you! Because I like funfacts hahaha and also today is 11-4-11 which is quite neat as well haha :D
I wanted to show you our top ten countries for the site, which means who logs in the most and from what country hehe :D
So hello to our multi cultural website!! :D in total we have 123 different countries having visited GE just this month so far!!!
It begs the question, how many different languages could our stories be in? :D
Hehehehe funfact Monday!! :D
AJLove has taken over the thankless duty of twitter admin lol love you!!!
Thanks so much for her volunteering for the job, I'm pleased with her at the helm the twitter will go nuts!!! :D for a daily feed please follow @grangerenchantd xoxo
MariaLynette and DHLane are currently reviewing our Beta test to launch into the world, so soon we will have a current list of GE approved betas for you to choose from!! xoxo
p.s follow @tomfeltonAU! :D
Hello my darlings! I find myself increasingly strung out with all my responsibilities and I am looking for an admin for the @grangerenchantd Twitter Page!
Wht does the job entail?
1. Squeeing over fanfiction
2. Posting shortlinks from our official livejournal to twitter with story updates
3. Pimping out all of our sites with daily updates
4. Loving GE!
5. Being a staff member is a tiny exclusive club of ladies who love each other :D be a part of our family!
6. Must do daily updates or appoint someone in your place if you are unable to!!
Wowser what a fun filled packed to the brim day!! It was utterly exhausting, cool as anything awesomeness!!
Again I met up with chudleycannonfan (finally got the name right!) we squeed over Tom together in his seminar, I got several pictures YAY and my blog is updated.
For anyone wanting an almost word for word account on Tom Felton and his Draco Malfoy stories, head over to my official blog or clicky clicky clicky clicky hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
For those of you in the good old state of Queensland!!! I am organising a Granger Enchanted meet (since I've recently become aware of more than just myself and Brandy01 being GE members hahaha) if you are interested/know of someone in Qld who would like to meet up! Our official meet will be for the Supanovember Con in November!!!! :D
If anyone would like to help me organise this, that would be insanely fantastic!!!
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org xoxoxo
p.s if I get enough interest we would possibly turn this into an Australia/New Zealand wide meet for GE members/authors/readers the only requirements is that we WILL Be dressing up for the con, regardless of any HP stars being there haha!
I had the greatest pleasure in meeting a lovely member of the GE family today. Now with my incredibly horrible memory I can only remember you had Chudley Cannons in your username, so please forgive my dunciness lol :D and add me on facebook! haha
Also if there is anyone in Qld who would like to participate in the Qld Quidditch League please go to their fb page!
And now onto something so much more exciting!! TOM FELTON!! I MET HIM! yes I MET HIM!!!! lol go to pinkwands.livejournal.com for more
The Granger Enchanted Great HP Fairytale Challenge is now active over at the forums.
You must be a member of the forums to participate in this challenge!!!
http://owlpost.grangerenchanted.com :) <3
Are with you Japan and all our members, friends and loved ones who call the fantastic country of Japan home. We hope from the bottom of our hearts that you remain safe and happy.
FIFTY THOUSAND MEMBERS!!! WOW!
And please welcome into the GE fold- Maria Lynette and Meiri who will be taking over the forums for the good of the universe and to save my poor failing sanity lol
Thank you my lovely witches! <3
What do you guys want to see for our next challenge? I'm open to suggestions and fic exchange ideas! <3
First let me say Mother Nature you really suck!
Now let me say thanks to everyone who sent me messages, my family is thankfully okay and weren't at home (in Christchurch) when the earthquake hit so only lost their home not their lives.
My thoughts and love go to all our NZ GE members and know that your friends across the Tasman love you and we're sending not only help from our armed forces and special rescue teams but money and aid as well.
I love you my fellow kiwis xoxoxo
I know that I have not been around as much as I would like to be due to work and other personal problems, but I am back and a few things have come to my attention.
BEING A VALIDATED AUTHOR IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT
I have done some spot checks and I have noticed a distinct lack of beta work. One notable chapter had over ten mistakes!!! I am not going to name anyone or threaten anyone with anything.
I will; however, be following through with Mistress Malfoy's submission guidelines. This means that if you are an author, YOU NEED A BETA and if you are a Validated Author, YOU STILL NEED A BETA.
I know that there have been several news posts about all of these subjects and here we are again. There will continue to be spot checks of authors, so you have been warned.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the submission witches or Mistress Malfoy.
Sometimes I truly feel like a broken record, going back and forth back and forth regurgitating the same old rules over and over and over again!
STOP PLAGIARISING OTHER AUTHORS! This is the most serious rule on our site! I am not joking when I say if you are caught (and you will be) plagiarising stories from other sites and from here, you will be banned instantly and your IP stored in our database of stupid people who aren't allowed back!
Yes you are stupid to plagiarise another's work, not only that a complete imbecile for doing it to a very popular and prolific author on our site. If you are a moron and try to steal another's work I will ban you and against my better judgement send you an email explaining why.
I encourage any and all to dob in a stealer, tell me straight away and I will deal with it. That is my promise to all of our authors. I will not stand by and allow any author to have their story stolen, even if it is another site I will go into bat for you and bring hell down on the person who is the theif.
<3Now onto Accounts
Your account is YOUR OWN! You must take responsibility for it and do not lend it out to another person.
1. We have a member database for a reason, it is to prevent underage users accessing our site illegally and whilst it doesn't always work it is a good deterrent.
2. Lending your account out to other people will result in banning. Depending on the severity of the situation, it can range from a minor banning of three weeks up to a permanent banning depending on the damage the user causes.
1. I will catch you
2. You will be banned permanently and not invited to return even when you turn 18.
3. Other sites will dob you in! (three is the last week have contacted me to let me know of your rule breaking so suck it)
4. I will run an amnesty from today until next weekend. If you are an underage user, this is your chance to come clean and then be allowed to return when you are 18. However if I find out you are using our site underage (and again we are a lot smarter than you and WILL find out) you will be banned forever.
5. You are breaking the law! I know you probably don't think this is serious but a lot of countries have severe laws regarding 18+ sites and children accessing them. You can go to jail for this! Not us! (we're covered I checked with my lawyers)
Thank you to everyone who maintains peace and harmony on the site and never complains. You are the people that make it a joy to work at GE :) You continued support is always a bright spot in my day and to all those who have dobbed in a user breaking the rules- I adore you! <3
Hello my loves andfirstly can I say a massive thank you to everyone that donated to the flood fund :) It's currently at over 100 million dollars which will go to help the poor people who lost their homes :)
Secondly- We have a job vacancy over at the forums for a forum administrator if you are interested and have time to nuture our forums please email me email@example.com with FORUM JOB as the subject :)
ALSO DON'T FORGET THE VDAY CHALLENGE!!!!
A Musical Heart Challenge
- 1. All fics must be submitted/complete by February 14th
- 2. WIPs are allowed but again MUST be completed by Feb 14th
- 3. All fics must be beta read/edited (no exceptions)
- 4. Everyone is alive (DH eppie does not exist)
- 5. Minimum word count 1500
- 6. Ratings – all open
- 7. Genre- all open
- 8. Pairings- all open but again we encourage rare pairs!
- 9. Happy endings!
- 10. Disclaimers
- 11. Submit all chapters to Challenges/A Musical heart Challenge
- 12. No threesomes/moresomes
His curse, his compulsions led him to her, the witch that made life into a song
He lay awake the whole night through, listening to them argue, desperate to comfort her, to finally let his feeling be known.
“You were meant for me,” He whispered and wrapped his long elegant fingers in her mass of curly hair. “And I was meant for you Granger, the quicker you come to accept it, the happier we’ll all be.”
She had always underestimated the simple umbrella, that was until she shared it with him.
“Jumping in puddles?” She smirked at the wizard before her, his beautiful face splashed with mud and droplets of rain. “Not really the Valentine’s Day I had in mind.”
His grin was feral as he cupped her cheeks and roughly licked a dollop of jam from her chin. “Who’d have thought mud would taste so sweet?”
Hermione Granger was not a cliché kind of witch so when a dozen red roses appeared at her doorway on Valentine’s Day eve she couldn’t help but wonder where all the unique thought had vanished.
He liked to collect the weird and wonderful of their world, and nature had fashioned Hermione Granger into the most unique witch he’d even fallen victim to...and now he wanted her.
She was like a plaintive melody, that never let him free. But he was content, delirious in his love and now she was his, forever.
“The angels must have sent you for me,” He whispered and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. “Angels from hell.” She muttered and pushed his red hair aside. (This prompt is designed for Hermione to be miserable with her boyfriend Ron and seeks love elsewhere hahaa)