Everyone at Granger Enchanted would like to wish our beloved Lupinswolfie a most excellent birthday!! For all you do and all you mean to us, we hope your day becomes a week and your week becomes a month and your month becomes a year in which you celebrate your life!! Love you oodles and oodles!!
xoxo Enchanted Admin
I've had a couple of emails in the last few days begging for extensions and since I haven't finished mine yet either...lol extension granted!
For those who need it an extra two weeks has been added before we start our animagus challenge!
Since we don't really have a theme plotted out for this challenge, I thought it might be fun to drag out the old 'cliche' bag but do a Reverse Cliche Challenge.
1.Being the only Slytherin male at the age of 18 to still be a virgin is not something Theo wants to be known for... Hermione seduces Theo
2. Marriage law where Hermione is behind the whole thing
3. Hermione Older Male where Hermione seduces the reluctant older wizard
Because we are quite well known for our love of rare pairs here at Granger Enchanted there wasn't many pairings to choose from with ten or under fics lol
Fics with pairings numbered 30 or below will be considered 'rare'.
So after my rambling what do we have?
The Reverse Cliche Challenge!!
Find a Hermione Granger cliche and reverse it! (see above examples)
Pairings permitted (If you have a threesome pairing you wish to submit as a rarepair, please comment below and I will add it!)
Abraxas, Adrian, Adrian/Marcus, Anthony, Antonin, Arthur, Avery, Barty, Blaise/Draco, Blaise/Theo, Bill/Charlie, Cormac, Dean, Draco/Harry, Draco/Lucius, Draco/Severus, Evan Rosier, Fenrir, Goyle, Fred/George, George, Grindelwald, James Potter, KIngsley, Lee, Marcus, Moody, Neville, Oliver, Ollivander, Percy, Rabastan, Regulus, Rodolphus, Roger, Ron, Salazar, Scabior, Scorpius, Seamus, Terrance, Theo, Teddy and Viktor!
Fics should be in by May 30th
All fics submitted to 'Challenges - Reverse Cliche'
All ratings, genre etc permitted!
Any comments, please enter them below!
I'm lacking worksheets for two authors, and two betas. If you check your mail and for some reason don't have the worksheet... reply here and I'll make sure to get you one. I'd like to get the teams matched as soon as possible. Thanks!
During a recent site glitch, the classification 'genres' was removed due to problems site wide. I have now reinstalled the genres but you will have to manually edit your fics back into the appropriate genres.
1. Adult Hermione
2. Teenage Hermione
If there are any genres you would like to see added, please comment here.
We will be hosting our first New Author Workshop. Yes, GE’s first NAW. Seriously, we have heard so many loyal readers express the desire to put plot bunnies into fic form and it is time to put your stories where your mouths are!
Lately, the atmosphere here has been miles away from what MistressMalfoy intended when she started this amazing archive. I remember in 2007, discussing something like this with her and neither of us were able to actually implement it. Well, I believe it is time. The bottom line at GE and her affiliates is this: we value readers, reviewers, and authors the same. This archive as a whole wouldn't work without all of you, we recognize this and we aim to prove it! Granger Enchanted is an incredible place to read, archive, and simply get together in a productive way and if you would like to participate, or help mould GE’s newest authors... read on!
We are going to attempt to start small and this will operate almost like a challenge, only not. The first five new authors who sign up get in. Period. First come, first serve. We are only going for five to begin with and we are hopeful that many work up the nerve to attempt this. If you solely read here, and you have ever wanted to just bite the bullet and write, this workshop is for you!
We will also need five volunteer betas, and five volunteer experienced authors. By beta, we mean GE or PI accredited. By experienced authors, we mean you have been archived at Granger Enchanted or Malfoy Manor. We would prefer authors who have been writing a while and remember the frustration of getting that plot bunny archived. You will need to be helpful, attentive, and NICE.
Each new author will be assigned a beta and a mentor (experienced author). For you newbies, for the first week you need to be in contact with your mentor at least and ask questions. Figure out how to outline a story, how to map a story, how to plan a story. We are only asking for a one-shot in this workshop. We just want you to get your feet wet, so to speak but remember; this is an opportunity you might not get again. You will have a beta and a mentor at your fingertips. Use them. Hopefully after that first week, you will have the tools you need to begin a one-shot. There is a set deadline of May 26th for entries to be submitted. I firmly believe we can pull this off if we all work together!
Have no fear of signing up and being abandoned! If for some reason your beta or mentor has to bow out, DHLane and/or I will be there for you!
Sign ups begin NOW and will continue until we either have fifteen participants (5 new authors, 5 betas, and 5 mentors) or until May 5th, when we will admit defeat and say we tried. Either way, we hope you all participate and we hope this brings our GE family some peace and contentment!
All sign-ups should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 5th. Remember, first come, first serve. If this is successful, we will be holding another so no worries if you do not get in!
It has been brought to my attention, via a member (and I thank you for alerting me to this) that certain members of our website believe us to be far too harsh or 'bullies'. I will not be naming names, suffice to say you know who you are and I have emailed you about this claim, requesting evidence of said bullying.
Let me be clear about a few things.
1. You don't have to archive your stories with us, if you find us harsh, cruel or bullies. You are not forced to be here and if you hate us that much, then you do not have to remain if you choose not to. I am not going to beg people to stay when they have made up their minds, you are all adults and if you wish to leave it is your right to do so.
2. We are a quality controlled archive. This is a fact, as of 2007 we stopped accepting submissions that were not seen to by a beta. We stopped allowing stories without disclaimers and we prevented an onslaught of fics that were poorly written and put ff.net (on a bad day) to shame.
3. Our rules are there for a reason. I have worked very very hard to build this archive to what you see today, I pimped, begged and pleaded for quality authors in the beginning and now the readers can enjoy a high level of quality in regards to our fics without having to go searching through dozens of archives. Our authors and our readers are what make us so popular today and we respect each individual that wishes to archive or simply read stories here.
4. We maintain a high level of professionalism, we do not 'out' authors who have misbehaved unless they out themselves or draw attention to themselves during action that has been taken against them. Our admins are all adults and we expect our authors to be adults as well. In that you need to respect that every person (including myself) volunteers in their own time, taking away from their families and no one feels that sting more than me.
5. We do not 'punish' authors and if you truly believe that enforcing the rules is a punishment, then you really need to reread our submission rules. Which by the way are some of the easiest ones to follow in the quality control archive fandom.
6. Our submission rules exist for EVERYONE! We do not discriminate or treat anyone different to another. If anyone feels that our emails are 'cold' or 'heartless' it is because as admins we cannot favour our friends or treat our friends differently. When we have our admin hats on, we are admins, we are not your close friends, facebook mates or besties, we are not your family or mentors. We are admins.
7. All of our admins are Beta Accredited (this does not include me because I do not validate on this site), if your beta has an issue with any of the comments our admins make to you via email, I suggest you speak as a group. All of our admins are open to reply emails; they welcome it as a sign of your maturity and willingness to respect our submission rules.
In conclusion I am very disappointed that I even have to make this news post. I hoped to avoid it but since no one else seems to care how rudely they treat admin (and let me tell you we get daily abuse before we've even sent a rejection letter, this is from 'Get me my password now' to 'I'm not 18 and going to sign up and you can't stop me.' etc), I have always been open and honest with every email I have sent. I maintain my 'coldness' and 'stand offishness' because it is necessary.
My admins and I have been taken advantage of too many times in the past because we have grown too friendly with people and for anyone to suggest my admins are bullies when they freely give up their time to help out at GE and go above and beyond to help not only new authors but seasoned long time authors- well frankly I am disgusted.
Never in my six years of owning GE have I been put in this situation or had such nasty things said about myself or my admins. The maturity level shown in the emails/reviews and lack of ownership in regards to breaking the rules, not only hurts the reader, it brings down the whole feel of our archive.
In future, if you have a problem with me or my admins, think rationally and without your emotions before taking the fight public. I will always be available to anyone who has a concern or problem. I send out over thirty emails daily, with password changes, pen name changes/requests, and a myriad of other problems. My email inbox is always open and although it may take me a couple of days to get back to you, know this- I have never once let this archive down in the past, I might be behind the scenes mostly, but the bills always get paid on time and you are never without a friendly face at Granger Enchanted.
p.s before this blows up any further, let me say this, this news post is directed at the entire archive. My disappointment is limited to a chosen few who I will never name, but I hope they know how cruelly they have hurt me and my admin in their callous and childish vendetta against the archive. What was such a tiny matter was blown out of proportion in ridiculous amounts. I will not stand for rumours and blatant claims of bullying, cruelty and harassment when I have the emails to prove otherwise.
Hello my loves!
A Message to any owl.tauri.org authors! Please email me at email@example.com if you wish to archive with us, before the closing of Tauri! We are offering validated status to all Owl Exclusive Authors, so you can rearchive your stories as quickly as possible!! xoxo
BANNER COMP!!!! :D
Once again we are looking a bit tired so I am holding another banner competition!!!
The following skins after sunday will be deleted permanently (to be replaced with the default skin)
4. Lumione (we are retiring this banner)
5. Moonlit Nights
6. Simmering Cauldron
7. Simmering Cauldron two
9. Yule Ball
10. THe Burrow
If anyone has any suggestions/pairings they'd like to see bannerised and skinned please let me know xoxo
THE TIME TURNER CHALLENGE!!! YIPPEEEE!!! lol
We have several different scenarios for you to choose from :D
Hermione travels back in time.
Hermione finds herself sent back in time (by other means than a time turner) whether it be Founders, Marauders, Knights of Walpurgis, First/Second War or even ten days before etc
- Hermione must save a life of someone who is deceased in the future
- and/or must change a significant event that alters her own future to AU
- She must end up back in her own time which is now majorly AU
Hermione Travels forward in time.
Hermione finds herself twenty five years into the future by magical means (again no time turners!)
- Everyone believes that she was murdered by (Major/Minor Canon character who ends up in Azkaban for her murder)
- She must fall in love/lust with one Next Gen Character
- and/or rekindle a long lost lover affair with her now married mystery lover
Someone else comes forward in time
A person from the past travels forward in time and falls for our witch.
- Can be any canon character from the HP series as long as they are from the past
- Ending: the decision should they stay or should they go, is ultimately up to you
Someone else comes back in time.
A person from the future (next gen or current gen) travels back to just after the war...their time line destroyed they now must live in a past where they will never exist/or live alongside their past self.
- Canon next gen or current gen characters
- A horrifying tragedy that must be remedied, this character is sent back on purpose to save someone else's life.
Fics should be a minimum of three thousand words and we will be accepting wips for this challenge.
Fics should be in by April 30th
Fics should be categorised : Challenges: Time Turner 2012
All pairings, ratings welcomed!! :D
ANY questions...ask them here and have fun my loves!! xoxo
It is March, and time for the Spring Equinox! I contemplated giving you guys a crazy plot line and turning you loose but I have noticed when I do that, we get fewer replies! Therefore, this month you get options! Woohoo! There are two categories, minor plot lines and flowers. Pick at least one option from each category and go wild!
Your fic can be happy ever after or horribly angsty, it is all up to you as long as you pay homage to the Spring Equinox and include at least one Malfoy!
You must include one of the following:
Hermione becoming pregnant and giving birth.
A house-elf giving birth.
One of Lucius’ prized peacocks laying a golden egg and causing a crazy media circus.
A golden unicorn, bred on the grounds of Malfoy Manor and never losing its golden colour.
You must also include one of the following spring flowers:
1.) Any timeline is acceptable, as long as all parties involved in a romantic sense are of age.
2.) Your fics must be submitted by April 15th, 2012.
3.) Minimum of 2,000 words.
4.) Entries must be submitted to Challenges-> Spring Equinox Challenges, complete with a disclaimer and relevant genres, warnings etc.
5.) Submission rules must be adhered to, and your story must be seen to by a beta.
6.) All ratings accepted.
7.) No OC’s and all stories must be set in the HP universe
Due to amount of complaints I have received over the last month ie: mature themed usernames, a few weeks ago I added a clause to the Terms of Service for Granger Enchanted.
20. Usernames must be PG! No swear words allowed in usernames! If you disregard this rule, your account will be deleted- no contact made.
New users are presented with our terms of service before joining and if they disregard this point I will just delete the account.
Have some class when picking a username, we don't care if you're a whore/slapper/sexgod, usernames like that just aren't acceptable.
Please act like the adults I know you are, and pick something different!
Unfortunately due to lack of interest (only six participants) we are cancelling the exchange until further notice xox
Exchange is now live on Live Journal, you can sign up HERE
Signup Dates: 07/02/2012 - 25/02/2012
Assignments Sent out : 27/02/2012
Gifts Due In: 30/03/2012
Vday Challenge entries are due by the 14th!!
I am now on holidays so will not be answering the Enchanted Admin email for two weeks. Anyone wishing to get a hold of me, should comment in this news section and your query will be answered as soon as possible!
Love to you all xoxo
Hello my sweethearts! Since the voting is so close in the poll, the exchange (sign ups start this Friday on eljay but I will make a separate post regarding that) will be both MayDay and General so you can include May Day prompts with your regular ones.
Valentine's Day Challenge fics should be in within two weeks so please get yours in (Category- Challenges- Valentine's Day 2012 Disguised Affections) before then :)
I've had a few emails recently about changing pen-names. I will only change a pen name of a published Author. I receive about thirty requests per day and I just (and neither do the other admins) don't have the time to search usernames and change them. However, if you are a published author and want a new name, please email us by using the contact feature at the bottom of this page.
Much Love MM xoxo
p.s I will be away on hols for three weeks and the Enchanted Admin email will be on hols too :D any queries should be posted in the news, in whichever article is at the top.
Valentine's Day (blech lol) is just around the corner so we thought to put on a little challenge to entice, excite and ensnare! :D
The Disguised Affections challenge!
Polyjuice Glamours and Masques oh my!!!
They are simple, pick a prompt and disguise it! Glamours, Polyuice Potion, Masques and Transfiguration!!
- Sent on a 'dream' holiday by her meddling friends, Hermione is equally horrified and excited to find herself at Polyjuice Paradiso, the premiere holiday spot for the wealthy, elite and influential. Leave your identity at the door it's time for fun!
- Masque your magic at the annual Potter Valentine's Ball!!
- She was painfully familiar, the witch astride a gigantic martini glass, naked except for a tiny paid of green lace knickers...
- She would find the masked man who kept throwing exploding roses into her office.
- It was exciting to think that the man across from her could be anyone, friend, enemy or ex lover. Hermione Granger was sick of being the good girl and decides that only the bad girls have fun.
- Mirror Mirror on the wall who has the best glamour of all?
- No one would think that Hermione Granger was the creator of (insert your own)...so when her investors demand a meeting, she's faced with friends and foe from her past and bluffs her way with glamours/polyjuice/transfiguration
- Losing a bet to Ginny Weasley was never going to end in happiness and laughter, but taking beauty lessons from Draco Malfoy? She must be in an alternate universe (Draco teaches Hermione the use of glamours and charms)
- She'll get her only chance to make fantasy a reality on the eve of his wedding (Polyjuiced Hermione as the soon to be wife)
- He'd seen her lush, barely covered arse and was in love...no he just had to find out who she was!
THE BORING RULES!!
- Fics must have a happy ending for Hermione
- Must be 2000 words or more
- No WIPS
- All ratings
- All pairings
- Fics in by February 14th
- Category will be 'Vday Disguised Affections 2012'
Questions...? Ask them here!!
Hello my loves!!
First let me say I am ever so pleased with the amount of fics we turned out for our little Christmas exchange and I am thankful to each and every one of you for participating.
My heartfelt thanks to LaurieLove and DHlane my beautifully orgasmic pinch hitters, I truly adore both of you xoxo thank you so much for helping me at the last minute when I was let down xox
To all our readers and authors, thanks for making the exchange fun and I hope we managed to bring you some wonderful stories!!!
Now the COMP winner!! Who will receive a one shot by me (lol not sure if that's a prize or a lemon haha!)
Scores are in order from lowest to highest...
Ginny lv Harry 1/16
LMAO!!! We have three winners!! Nathaniel, Laurielove and DHLane (oh dear hahaah)
Each of you win a one shot of your pairing choice with a prompt (as descriptive as possible please!!) Either comment here or email me at my mistress email xoxo
NOW ONTO THE REVEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bunnyhops wrote Forward Motion
- DarkRiverTempest wrote Where the winter sunshine crept in
- NocturnalWriter777 wrote A Gift for Lucius
- AnneM wrote Through the chimney
- ImTrouble wrote Christmas Scheming
- BlueArtemis wrote Silver Bells, Wedding
- DHLane wrote Hidden Worlds and Insubordination
- nottonyharrison wrote How we operate
- LaurieLove wrote Carrying on the Malfoy way and Of Gifts and Giving
- AleysiaSnape wrote All I want for Christmas
- Kathryn Conrath wrote A Christmas wish fulfilled
- Nathaniel Cardeu wrote Isn't it obvious?
- MizSphinx wrote Snow Flurries
- Mihnn wrote Blood for Blood
So all the fics are now up!! (Sorry to the last two fics which were posted on Christmas Eve/Day)
But before the big reveal we have a little game going on Live Journal for all the authors who particpated and the readers as well if they'd like to join in!!
Instructions are at the live journal account :D simply join the authors to the fics and the closest guess wins a one shot fic!
http://grangerenchant.livejournal.com/439766.html <---- click me! :D <3
From all of us here at Granger Enchanted, we would like to wish all our readers, authors and admin a very very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Thank you again for supporting my little archive and for all our authors, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing to publish your stories here.
Stay Safe !!!
p.s The staff will be on holidays until the 28th of December~~
p.p.s check out the secret santa fics!!!
I think the best part about my alter ego (SecretSantaGifts) is that I get to read them all before anyone else *rubs hands together greedily!*
Now I hope everyone is enjoying the stories so far and we have a few left to go, some real corkers! :D
Remember when reading to review! I can see how many of you are reading, so show the author some love, review, even if it's just a simple I love it! Etc :)
Thanks to all the authors for participating and before the big reveal, I'm going to have two days of a little poll running on eljay, on who everyone thinks wrote the fics, and whoever gets the most guesses right will win a fic by my boss MistressMalfoy (pssst we're the same person!) lol
Enjoy and happy reading!!!
I am still waiting for five fics, one person may have dropped out and I am waiting to hear back from them one final time before I beg, plead and cry for a pinch hitter :(
One of our author's also needs a Beta so if you could post your availability here that would be wonderful!!
Secret Santa gifts can be found in the Featured Enchant list and under the Pen Name, SecretSantaGifts!
So far we have 7 fics in, waiting for 7 fics on extension and one person who I've yet to hear from at all!!
If you are on extension or that ONE person who should have received a strongly worded email from me by now, please check your inboxes and reply ASAP!!
We cannot start the exchange without ALL fics in, in case someone drops out last minute!!
I have only received requests by two authors for extensions and have yet to hear back from anyone else regarding their fics. There are only five days to get your fic into me, beta read, formatted and ready to be posted.
If you have committed to writing a fic for the Secret Santa exchange, the time has passed to drop out or request a pinch hit take your assignment.
Let me tell you I will be very very very ANGRY if anyone drops out at this stage, so close to Christmas and you can be assured that you probably won't be published here ever again.
To some I know this sounds incredibly harsh but I take promises very seriously and someone has written a gift for you in good faith of receiving one in return.
Please alert me to any problems you are having, because if I do not know about them then I cannot help you!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the GE members who celebrate this holiday!!! If you don't, please join us in being thankful for all we have including all of the wonderful people who brighten our days, especially when we have met them here and have become dear friends!
From the admins at GE
For all those who missed out on the Secret Santa challenge, we are running a second challenge just for you!! (All can still participate!)
Is she really going out with him!? Challenge!
- Minimum of 1000 words
- The first half of your fic MUST be written in another characters POV (not first or second person) whilst the second half MUST be written in Hermione's POV
- You must include five lines from the above song (a selection is below)
- Fics in no later than December 15th
- All stories must revolve around the above song but SHOULD NOT be a song fic, IE: do not include random lyrics throughout your story.
(lines to be chosen from)
- 1. Look over there (Where?) There! Here comes Hermione with her new boyfriend
- 2. Is she really going out with him?
- 3. Is she really going to take him home tonight?
- 4. There's a man whose marked down as dead!
- 5. There's something going wrong around here
- 6. I get so mean around this scene
- 7. I wash my hair and I kid myself I look really smooth
This challenge is meant to be fun and lighthearted and should hopefully be amusing... :D
lol Have fun!! any questions...write them here!
One day not very long ago, November 20 to be exact, a beautiful baby girl was born who later became the beloved Mistress Malfoy. You could tell this because of her precocious ability with a whip and her fondness for arrogant blonde men. Without this love, we would not have this site. So without further ado, let us all wish our wonderful site founder and administrator a very Happy Happy Birthday and a wonderful day full of surprises and love!!!
We love you! xoxoxo
Hello my loves!!
Samhain fics are piling up and are fantastic!! I have put an extension to the tenth of November if anyone still wants to add chapters/participate since we aren't having a November challenge xoxo
For those on Livejournal, pop to the amazingly naughty Hermione_Smut Exchange and check out the wonderful entries so far!! xoxo (See if you can pick mine lol!)
To all authors
You may not see me, but I am still around, so I would like to remind everyone that your submission MUST be beta'd. I would also like to remind you that if the submission is beta'd and there are several mistakes, we WILL reject the submission. Submission rules are in place for a reason and that is to make the submission and validation process run smoothly; however, if people continue to submit unbeta'd or poorly beta'd submissions, it delays the process.
This is an ONGOING problem, and there have been several news articles regarding this matter, you are all mature, intelligent adults and I should not have to do this on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, please re-read the submission rules, which also include the consequences or you can contact any site admin.
I thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Everyone who signed up for the Secret Santa gift exchange should have now received their prompts, pairings and recipient!
All gifts must be in by December 9th for posting with the big reveal on December 24th AEST.
Email fics to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email questions/worries/concerns to : email@example.com
Need a cheerleader or beta? Head to our PomPoms and Beta pages!!
Authors: Check out this page for more info about the Secret Santa!! CLICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ME!
Hello my dears!!
Samhain fics are going splendidly, I have had the honour of reading a few drafts already and I cannot wait to see them published!
When submitting Samhain fics- Challenges Samhain :)
Now onto our December Challenge! (we won't be having a November challenge so those signing up to the Secret Santa have more time to prepare)
For those that wish to sign up, sign ups will be held over at the live journal Granger Enchant
The rules are quite simple...
- Sign up at the exchange post (link above)
- Your giftee will be matched by your pairings/squicks/likes etc
- You will receive your assignment
- Write your fic
- Send it in
- Sit back and wait for the christmas presents!
All fics will be uploaded via our Secret Santa Witch and will remain anonymous until after December 25th.
At that time (possibly a few days later) all stories will be edited with the author and the story will then appear in your profile.
Any questions, concerns, please ask them here or over at the Eljay post...
Samhain!! *dances about with flowers and bonfires* lol
Traditionally in the HP world October is for Halloween, but since there are only approximately three countries in the world that are active participants in Halloween, we have decided (like every year) to snub our noses at the silly begging for lollies holiday and showcase Samhain instead!
The challenge will be simple...
Samhain is a time to honour the dead, to celebrate the connection between this world and the next.
Pick from the following prompts...
1. Hermione has always scoffed at the divining magics, until Luna Lovegood informs her that Apple/Water/Food Divination has been a Samhain tradition for centuries...and who is she to snub tradition? (LINK TO SAMHAIN DIVINATON)
2. Every year she lays an offering of sweets and mulled mead to the former Headmaster Dumbledore, except this year she isn't alone.
3. Surrounded by friends and family, Hermione joins those closest to her, to honour the harvest - and the cinders will erupt into flames when he arrives, the wizard who is a rival for her husband's affections. (LINK TO HONOUR THE HARVEST)
4. The gods have chosen Hermione Granger as the handmaiden to continue the most noble line of (Choose a deceased wizard of any era). When the veil between the living and the dead is at its thinnest, he will emerge from the mists and take the witch as his own. (Your choice whether he returns to the living permanently)
5. The three day festival of the Samhain, draws Hermione into a world of earth magic, nighttime hedonistic worshipping of the body, paganistic rituals and a celebration of life. Take Hermione on a journey of self discovery and open her eyes to the real magic at her fingertips (day time rituals can include, broom making, rune tattooing, food gathering etc)
The boring rules!
- Fic must be in by November 1st at the latest
- Multi Chapters are encouraged but all chapters must be complete by November first to prevent abandonment of fic.
- Fic must be at least 3000 words.
- Any pairings/rating/Genre welcome
- Fics MUST centre around Samhain and not Halloween.
- No trick or treating allowed
- No Pumpkin carving unless it relates directly to Samhain or a ritual
- Happy endings please! :D
- No whining lol <--- my personal favourite rule