Hi everyone! Here is our latest challenge!!!
It’s much more fun in the dark!
I present (with much humour) The Dark!Hermione Challenge with some very special requirements.
1. Hermione MUST be dark in some way. Now she doesn’t have to be Voldemort’s consort and be murdering people all over the place so interpret this broadly. She can have a dark view on the world, she could be jaded with the Order, be ostracized from her circle of friends etc (But the darker the better!)
2. Hermione MUST be with an older wizard. I do not mean, George and Fred Weasley old lol he must be of an older Generation (This opens your selection up majorly! To any of the Death Eaters, the Order members, Ministry Members, teachers etc)
3. Hermione MUST be an adult (over 25)
4. Hermione MUST kill Ron! (This is a special requirement for my twisted little mind lol) Now she can have help, her older wizard could assist but it should primarily be Hermione that kills Ron. (Why, you ask? Well this is Dark!Hermione and it wouldn’t be fun without a little bloodshed)
5. The Older wizard should be an influence on her, whether it be good or bad, it should be a mentoring kind of influence, teaching her artfully to explore her magic.
6. A Catalyst! There must be something that pushes her over the edge and turns her to Dark Magic, it can be anything from finding Ron cheating on her, to being neglected after the war due to her Muggleborn status. Hermione has always needed to prove herself and this time she will.
7. Crossovers are permitted- TWILIGHT IS NOT
8. Marriage Law is also allowed! :)
1. To make these stories lovely and meaty- 5000 is the minimum word requirement!
2. This challenge is for August- so you have two months to get your stories in!
3. Fics should be set in the HP world, no original characters allowed (unless they are HP OC’S!)
4. Stories need to be submitted by August 31st (and be completed)
5. M+ ratings only
6. Multi Chapter permitted
7. Cross Posting permitted (as long as the characters fit into the other archives)
8. BETA’s a must! (see forums for a beta if you do not have one!)
AND HAVE FUN! <3
On behalf of all Admin, Staff, Readers and Authors I am sure I'm not alone in wishing Lupinswolfie a VERY VERY Happy birthday!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day & get lots of love and presents!!!
With Love MistressMalfoy, Sirsevchick and Valady <3
It brings me great pleasure to announce someone very lovely has been peer pressured into taking over the admin role at the forums.
Welcome Brandy01 to the staff fold. Thank you so much for her support and willingness to take control and be a staff member for Granger Enchanted.
I will paste the following msg from her!!
Love MistressMalfoy xoxox
P.S AOL, YAHOO, GMAIL and HOTMAIL accounts rarely work in the registration at the forums and GE, if you find that you haven't received your activation email this will be the reason!!!!!!!
OWL Post Forums
Lately we’ve been noticing that the Owl Post Forum has been a little on the quiet side. Whether this is due to everyone suddenly becoming very busy or that we’ve simply forgotten they are there, it is time for a renewal. This time last year the forums were alive with all of the Enchanted, Malfoy Manor and Pure Arrogance members getting along famously.
The forums has a lot to offer everyone, from the camaraderie that can be found at the shout box, where everyone is welcome to chat to all of the others online on the forums, to simply letting everyone know what the latest Harry Potter news is and discussing it with people who have similar or different opinions. The sooner everyone gets back to the forums, the sooner we can get more new and interesting things happening there for those of you who are indeed interested in getting to know other people and getting enthusiastic about the fandom.
Some new ideas that might be introduced will be a Drabbles forum where people can post prompts for drabbles, and those who are around on a Saturday night can write, chat to others online, and post their stories as soon as they have been beta’d.
So whenever you have some free time, head on over to the forums and say hi.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are two rules that must be followed, otherwise your submission will be rejected!!
1. THERE MUST BE A DISCLAIMER...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
2. THE SUBMISSION MUST BE BETA'D...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
This is an ongoing problem. The submission rules are not here for our amusement or to make your life difficult. The disclaimer will keep everyone from being sued in international and copyright court. The submission must be beta'd so that it is readable and able to be enjoyed by the members of the site. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Edit to add:-
Please do not send emails asking when your story gets validated. At the risk of sounding rude, it will get done, when it gets done and that could be any time from a day up to a week. This is depending on how busy our validators (who actually have real lives) are. Be patient, do not pester admin and most of all, if you are asked to FIX something THEN FIX IT! <3
p.s thank you to our wonderful Validators for the amazing job they do, Without them there would be no stories and I would be bald from stress <3
Happy Mother's Day to all our wonderful mother's that visit our site :) I hope you have a wonderful day of being spoilt and cared for by our loved ones!
Love MM. xox
Hello my loves! :) I think it is time for a brand spanking new challenge!
So here it is!
Mayhem in May!
The premise is simple- It is almost May and we want it full of Mayhem, well I don't personally, I prefer May to be quiet and simple... :D
1. All fics must be completed (posting up until May 31st)
2. Fics must be over 2000 words!
3. All stories must contain one of the three offered plots. (See below)
4. This is just a challenge, not a competition, so all fics will be posted by the authors and no voting will occur.
5. All ratings welcomed but please remember this is a mature archive so your fics should reflect that.
6. All fics must have a beta (no excuses!)
7. Challenge will run from May 1st to May 31st (with fics only being allowed in from May 1st)
NOW...onto the Mayhem!
We have three delightful themes to choose from, play with them, use whatever pairings you like, make them your own! But remember to have fun! <3
Who was this Florence Nightingale Bird?
Hermione a healer falls for her poor bedridden patient... (Any pairings! But the rarer the better! The patient should get better at least by the end lol)
'Your desk is hardly the place for that Sir!'
The Boss and the Employee...(Hermione falls in love with her boss, she can play any part as long as her superior is the love interest!)
'What do you mean you're a witch?'
Hermione Granger- Famous Witch, Expert in Magical law, does the unthinkable and falls for a regular old Muggle.
(It's OC TIME! Do you have an OC you've been wanting to rip out of your head and onto paper? Well this is the time! The only requirement is that you keep Hermione in character (as close as possible) and include other people from the HP universe.
So my dears, get to it! I am excited and looking forward to reading all the wonderful stories that will be submitted!
MistressMalfoy and her helper bee Brandy01 xoxox
When emailing Admin please be aware of a few important things.
1. Be polite. You might be having the worst day of your life, but that is no excuse to be demanding, rude and saying 'We will just leave if you don't help us straight away' My response will be to hit the delete button.
2. Include your username! If you send us an email stating 'I can't log in' 'My password doesn't work' 'I can't view a story' without your username it is pretty much impossible to help you.
3. Be concise. Sending an email consisting of twenty rambling paragraphs and not getting to the point, will not make it easy for us to help you.
4. List the problems you are having. Not just 'Why won't this work'
5. Problems with other members should include evidence. Simply stating that 'Such and such said this, did this, plagiarised this' is not enough. We need evidence that this has happened. We will not ban someone just because you ask us to or you claim they have offended you in some way.
6. READ THE HELP FILE! I know it is slightly incomplete at the moment, but the majority of questions we receive refer to an answer in the help file.
7. We will not retrieve usernames. It is possible to search through over ten thousand members to look for your account that you haven't logged into for two years, but none of our staff have ten hours in which to do so.
8. Pen Names will only be changed for authors and if you contact us with your registered email account. We cannot help you if you send an email through a different account. We want to protect our members, not help others hack into their accounts.
9. Please do not send hateful emails when we cannot help you. This is an excellent way to get yourself banned. If you do not receive a reply to your email, maybe rethink how you have written your email, or check the help file. We do not appreciate nasty emails saying things like 'Why don't you just help me instead of giving me the link to the help file' as this is helping you.
Thank you :)
To all our lovely authors and readers. We would like to wish you a safe and extremely happy (ie-lots of chocolate) Easter. Drive carefully on the roads (watch out for RBT's and Radars) and be nice to your families! We hope to see you all a few kilos heavier and ready for the coming challenges!
There will be sporadic validating until Tuesday as everyone is having a break! (So please be patient)
MistressMalfoy and the GE Admins
Hi my lovely authors and readers!! It's time for the big reveal and we have one author who hasn't received their gift so I am frantically writing up a storm to provide them a gift :) So in honour of that fabulous author, her story will be revealed first!!!
For Cocoartist- SvelteRose wrote: From Honeydukes Chocolatiers: Fantastical Truffles for Your Fantastical Cravings
For Minervasrevenge- Solas_Divided wrote: The Nine Month Bride
For AleysiaSnape- LuciannaMalfoy wrote: Perfect Present
For Magdalena - Weruca wrote: Provenance
For Weruca - Magdalena wrote : In Winter
For Solas_Divided - DHLane wrote: Ours
For LuciannaMalfoy- AleysiaSnape wrote: Be Mine
For DHLane - Minervasrevenge wrote: Dares and Daiquiris
Thank you to all our wonderful authors for participating! It was an easy match up as most of you ended up being perfectly paired with each other. Thank you again and we look forward to organising another exchange soon <3
Hello to all our wonderful authors and readers! I am pleased to announce that Valentine's Day Fic Exchange has begun posting and can be found above the news in the 'Featured' Section. Fics will stay anonymous for three days, to give you a chance to read all the lovely stories!!
Enjoy and thank you to our wonderful participants!
Hello my darlings!!
There seems to be a little bit of confusion over cross-posting to our other archives. We not only like it but encourage you to cross post to maximise the exposure your fics will get :)
Currently our other two archives are:
Malfoy Manor (Malfoy Men/Hermione)
Pure Arrogance (Pureblood Archive)
We hope you enjoy the different archives we have here and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them here.
To all our Aussie members (including myself) and to our beautiful Australian Granger Enchanted - we wish everyone a Happy Australia Day!!!
Don't drink too much beer, get too much sun lol or stay at the beach too long!!
MistressMalfoy (proud Aussie)
For those of you who don't know :) we have forums! That's right a forum, a great place to make friends, meet new people and discuss our most favourite thing in the world Hermione FanFic! :D
We are currently running a Valentine's Day Fic Exchange over at Owl Post and we would love for more participants! :D Due to a small show (come on you lot we want fluff!!) we have extended the deadline until the end of the week (Friday AEST) We need a minimum of ten participants to continue so if you are interested pop to the forums (you will need to sign up first) then go to this LINK! :D
The staff of GE would like to wish each and every one of our adored members a very Merry Christmas and a sensationally drunken new year!!
Stay safe and we will see you all in the New Year!
MistressMalfoy, sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady
(Thanks to Valady for reminding me because in my busy lead up to Christmas I completely forgot to wish GE a Happy Birthday!)
Three years ago on the 19th I had a tiny little idea to start my own Hermione Centric FanFic archive after being a reader for over a year I had grown bored with searching every single site for fics that were not only readable, Hermione centric and decent quality, so GE was born.
What started off as a very very basic site with no more than ten or so Authors (with me begging and pinching authors from other sites) has morphed into an amazing site to not only run but to own as well.
Each and every one of you, readers, authors and staff alike help to make this site how it is today, a safe and happy place to not only read fiction, but good fiction and to make lifelong friends.
To my wonderful staff, without you beautiful ladies- well we wouldn't have this place at all, because I am complete rubbish at validating and rejecting fics :D I love you all very much and appreciate all your hard work and dedication.
We hope you continue to enjoy Granger Enchanted, and have a safe and wonderful Christmas!
So in its place, we would like to present....
I Have a Christmas Secret!
Well they are simple.
1. The story must be Christmas themed and using one of the prompts below.
2. Minimum 1000 words and if you are writing a WIP at least the first three chapters should be in by December 25th.
3. All pairings are welcome for every prompt (The listed pairings are a guide only)
4. All ratings are welcome!
5. HAPPY ENDINGS A MUST! (It's christmas no sad endings!)
6. Remember the theme is I have a secret so that must be played up a bit and used Stories not including Christmas themes will not be allowed in the new Christmas Challenge Category!
1. Unmarried- unattached... the potion couldn't be blue! (Hermione finds out she is pregnant on Christmas Eve)
2. I love you... (Hermione finds her one true love on christmas)
3. 'I've enchanted the mistletoe,' he whispered and leaned in to kiss her... (He had kept his feelings a secret for almost a decade)
4. 'I'm in love with someone else." She couldn't look him in the eye and at that moment she hated herself- more than her lover- for exposing her secret to her husband.
5. Plane booked. Hotel paid for. Friends blissfully unaware of her Slytherin travel companion. (Hermione goes on a christmas holiday to the tropics with her secret lover)
6. "I have a secret," she said quietly. "I'm wearing red knickers." (surprising her lover on christmas with satin)
7. "Tell me," he pleaded. "Tell me what you want for christmas." She gulped, squeezing her hands together until they hurt. "Your brother...I want (Weasley Brother) for Christmas."
8. He knew her secret, knew her darkest desire was to be possessed by his darkness...and maybe- just maybe, he could finally get her to howl for him.
9. Polyjuice- she liked to play, but there's no harm in that, is there? Well until she was caught retrieving a hair from a certain Blonde Pureblood.
10. Ron was Vanilla...he was dark sinful chocolate all wrapped up in a neat little Death Eater package.
11. How do you tell your best friend and lover that the one person who makes your heart beat and your life worth while was his own best friend, Harry Potter.
12. A dirty little secret shouldn't feel this good. (Hermione and Harry)
13.Working with Malfoy was never going to easy, especially when they started sleeping together.
14. She was the brightest witch of her age, but when it came down to telling her one time lover she still had feelings for him- well she turned into a bleeding Hufflepuff! (Hermione/Gryffindor)
15. She was the secret keeper, the witch with all the power and the healer to the most famous Quidditch Team in their world, The Falmouth Falcons, winners ten years running and sporting one of the most scandalous teams ever known to wizarding kind. (Hermione/Any Quidditch Player)
16. He knew the sword was the only weapon Harry could use to destroy him, but never in his wildest dreams did he believe the little Mudblood would bring it to him willingly. (Hermione/The Dark Lord)
17. "I know your secret..." His eyes were devilish as he reached around and grabbed her arse. "You want me, you just don't know how much yet."
18. If only they knew how fine a line she walked when it came to light and dark magic. But he knew... and he nutured her inquisitive side, and didn't judge the thrill she received from spells long since outlawed. And this Christmas he will give her a gift she won't be able to refuse. (Hermione/Lucius or other DE)
Any questions please feel free to msg me!
Just a quick note to all of our faithful members. As you are all aware, the holiday season is upon us, so please be patient if your submissions/updates are in the queue a little longer than usual. We will try to keep as current as possible.
EDIT: I just wanted to add that between the dates of the 23rd of December and the 2nd of January there will be very limited validation. You are more than welcome to submit your stories to our site but please do not email Admin asking why your story has not been validated. Because this is a blackout period so our wonderful Validating witches can have a holiday with their families! I hope you are all understanding of this fact. MistressMalfoy
As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
I just wanted to post a quick note to thanks those who have already posted Birthday Fics for me. I feel incredibly special and I regret that I haven't been able to read any of them, bar one yet! :D I am currently working fulltime and have family staying with me for my birthday (which is in three days btw lol) But rest assured I will read them and I just know I will love them.
MistressMalfoy *feeling loved*
Sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady would like to present Mistress Malfoy, our wonderful founder with the gift of a birthday challenge.
This post will be a little longer than most, so please bear with us. Mistress is having a birthday on November 20, so what better way to honor our founder than with a challenge that celebrates the pairing that she loves so dearly. Without further ado, here is the...
MISTRESS MALFOY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE 2009
***There is now a category in challenges***
Lumione, Harmione Adrian, Marcus, Cormac, Theo, Blaise, Remus, Sirius, James, Dramione (but only if she is cheating on Ron to be with him)
1. There must be a happy ending!
2. Angst is needed
3. Affair!Fic preferred but not needed
4. Hermione must be turning 30 and be feeling a little old
5. Can be dark
6. We know the lovely Mistress prefers the rarer pairs
7. The longer the better
8. While it does not need to be NC-17, it has to be mature
9. NEW! Deadline is indeed her birthday, Nov 20th.
10. ALSO NEW! She would prefer the works completed, but I assure you (somewhat) that she won't come after you with a pitchfork and fire if you're writing her a really long, really good WIP and it's not finished by then.
1. After the war things aren't as bright as Hermione had hoped, prejudice still runs rampant, she is a little on the bitter side and the only one willing to give her a chance, and a job is Lucius Malfoy, after a series of dead end jobs and little help from Harry and Ron.
2. She speaks up for Lucius in the aftermath of the war, he is strangely grateful to the filthy little witch who bested his son at every turn. The only way Lucius knows how to repay her, is not with kindness but to bring her into a world she could only dream of and never realized she wanted.
1. He would slip into her room when everyone else was sleeping, just to remember her touch, to feel her skin against his, he wanted to hold his dream, the one he thought would never come true.
2. Harry Potter, Head Auror, Boy who conquered, confident, powerful, except with Hermione, he always felt as if he was a bumbling fool whenever she was around. Will he be able to be the Boy who can tell her how he feels?
1. It amused him that the Mudblood was so besotted with her betters, but he'd be lying if he didn't admit that she was starting to crack the cold exterior of his heart.
2. He always thought her far above those fools she called friends so he decided one day, to show her just how much fun playing with a Pureblood could be
1. It irked him how much his closest friend talked about the Mudblood and how he wanted to destroy her, Blaise always wanted what others had and was determined to get into the witch's knickers and take what Draco never could.
1. Quidditch had never been his thing nor was pandering to what the Wizarding World expected of him, so the day Adrian Pucey laid down his wand and picked up a Muggle camera was liberating, especially when an old school 'chum' walked into his office, wanting a more exotic portrait.
1. Marcus had grown up being the 'dumb' one, and was ignored which was fine with him. It gave the wizard plenty of time to hone his craft...blackmail. He had left a string of sobbing witches in his wake, using information to get into the prettiest of panties. Then she came along, asleep in the bed of his greatest enemy; Draco Malfoy so he took her and made her his.
1. As soon as his finger, dipped in chocolate, disappeared between his lips, she was his.
2. They work together, compete against each other, fight each other, share a secret and.....a bed.
1. He bites her in the darkest depths of the night, marking her as his forever, he is ashamed but she loves him anyway.
Sirius, James, Remus, Draco, Lucius, Bill, Charlie, Fred,
1. The old cliche, Hermione is forced into marriage to save the dying wizarding world, but with a twist. (up to you!)
2. Hermione accidentally travels forward in time to find a world where Muggleborn witches are forced to marry Purebloods to survive (three years into the future) she is disgusted and horrified until she meets her not so distant future self- who tells her that the law was the brainchild of herself and Lucius Malfoy, who fell in love, wanted to marry but were refused due to his criminal history, they bribe and coerce the Wizengamot to bring forth a law to save the Wizarding World, which allowed them to be together. (This could be a perfect Dark!Hermione for those who like a challenge)
Any other pairings feel free to use what ever plot you would like to make Mistress Malfoy a happy happy birthday girl!
However, please be mindful of other author's intellectual property and as usual plagiarism and lack of beta and disclaimer will not be tolerated. If you are unsure about your plot, contact one of the admins and we will help you out. Oh and please no Draco/Ginny we all know that makes her sick LOL
Use your imagination and have a good time!!!
Love, Sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady
Congratulation Svelte Rose for a simply amazing tale and for winning the first Hermione Fuh-Q-Fest.
Now her prize!! (not money sorry lol)
First and only prize place gets to pick the featured stories for two weeks, including her own if she wants heh, a nifty Best In Fic Banner and of course the most important part bragging rights!! <3
Now onto the rest of us!!
To avoid confusion and people complaining (which I hope there is
zero) I have tallied all the points and included the minus points.
If you see your story with (EXAMPLE) 2 - 1 = 1 , then your story
received TWO votes, but one of them was disqualified due to multiple voting. The tally will be highest points to lowest (zero) points and the Author's name is in brackets at the end.
1. Defututa 6 -1= 5 Svelte Rose
2. His 5 -1 = 4 lilmisblack
2. Kairos 6 -2 = 4 cocoartist
In the Light of Day 4 -1 = 3 brandy01
Who Trumps Who 9 -6 = 3 Margaritama
A Heart at War = 2 OKDeanna
Feel Me 4 -2 = 2 FallenEve
Hideous Beauty = 2 MariaLynette
Just Friends = 2 Pelespen
Quidditch Through the Ages 4 -2 = 2 MistressMalfoy
Watch the World Burn 7 -5 = 2 Vickie
A Wolf's Seduction 2 -1 = 1 lilbitbord
An Unusual Profession = 1 helenesnape
Insanity = 1 Lupinswolfie
Lycanthropy = 1 brandy01
Red Knickers 7 -6 = 1 Drivelicious
Second Chances = 1 Magdalena
Sinned Against all Flesh = 1 SvelteRose
The Cradle Robber and the Cougar 3 -2 = 1 Drivelicious
We'll Have Eternity 2 -1 = 1 Ceredwen
Adieu Ma Cherie 2 -2 = 0 Olgameisterfunk08
Animus Caliga 2 -2 = 0 FallenEve
Cost of Victory = 0 Vickie
Giving In 2 -2 = 0 Pelespen
Missed Oppurtunity = 0 hp1fan
My Future Love 2 -2 = 0 Blood Faerie
On Your Knees 2 -2 r11; 0 Lupinswolfie
Shapeshifter = 0 Olgameisterfunk08
Stuck = 0 Laney
Third Time is the Charm 2 -2 = 0 Minervasrevenge
To talk Dirty 1 -1 = 0 MariaLynette
I would like to thank everyone in the FQF for participating (except the dunces who voted multiple times) I know you all had a good time, kept the excitement running hot and were very naughty and cheeky! LOL (yes I know!)
The stories were all fantastic and it never ceases to amaze me what wonderful and talented authors we have here at Enchanted. Well done to everyone!!!
I look forward to hosting the next FQF but before then- we will be having a Hermione Exchange!! Check the forums for news shortly!!
Voting has commenced in the First Hermione Fuh-Q-Fest!!
You may vote by visiting the Granger Enchanted Live Journal (you must be a member) rules are also stated there.
I wish I could say this news item was going to be nice but it isn't.
I also wish I didn't have to keep harping on about submission requirements and betas but it appears I need to.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!
1. YOU MUST HAVE A BETA! <--- this is not optional, this is a requirement for everyone!
2. Canon spelling mistakes...
I'm sorry but REALLY? Hermione is only spelled one way, so is Voldemort and Harry <-- sigh. From this day forward, our submission witches will be rejecting instantly for canon mistakes. This might sound extremely harsh but there are no excuses for not spelling a character's names correctly, especially if you are submitting to an archive where her name is in the title!
3. Poorly written stories:
I know, who are we to decide what is good and what isn't? I can hear you asking now. Well to be honest, this is why we employ several people from different walks of life with different tastes in stories. But when something is poorly written and reads like you and your friends got together and thought it would be fun to put Hermione in a french high school in the popular clique, well we won't be accepting it.
4. Punctuation and Grammar:
I am certainly not the official on these two elements, but thankfully the submission witches (who are all PI certified) are.
5. Alternate Universe to the Extreme:
Your stories must include Hermione: I mean this is a Hermione CENTRIC Archive! Which means she must be the main character and the main pairing in any romantic relationship! This is not a Harry/Ginny archive where Hermione is seen once, or a Draco/Harry multi-chaptered where Hermione is barely mentioned. YOUR STORY MUST BE HERMIONE CENTRIC!
We do not accept submissions where she is not. Stories where Hermione is someone completely different to her character (she isn't a Swedish barmaid nor is she a short blonde hottie who happens to carry a wand). While we appreciate your own creative intent with taking the characters to new heights, be aware that if the story is so over the top and so totally unbelievable, or Hermione is just a name and not the character, you will probably be rejected.
NEW SUBMISSION RULES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!
1. You submit without a beta: We can tell if you haven't used a beta, you try to sneak your story through without a beta and we all know it. If you submit your story without a beta, you will be asked not to resubmit your story for seven days (THIS INCLUDES PRE-VALIDATED AUTHORS!).
2. Serial Offending Authors: You continually submit stories without a beta and without any regard or respect for our submission rules. You will be asked to wait two weeks to resubmit, and until you can prove your story has seen a beta and you have taken their suggestions seriously. (AGAIN THIS INCLUDES PRE-VALIDATED AUTHORS).
3. Those that choose to ignore us completely: Well that's just rude. If you are asked not to resubmit for a week, have a beta see your story or fix common mistakes, then please do it! Don't just change a word or two then resubmit, because you will not be accepted. This happens far too frequently and, to be honest, we are all a little annoyed about it. Our submission witches take the time and effort to read through your stories and make sure they adhere to all our rules, so the least you can do is respect our rules and follow them.
Now I hope everyone understands but if you don't, please feel free to comment and I should add that I will not be changing these at all and do not ask me to do this.
Hello my loves!
Just a quick note to let you know that the recent drama surrounding Wattpad and a certain user of their site copying stories from here then reproducing them on that site. Although they are giving the original author's credit, this is not on and if they have stolen the stories from GE- well let's just say I'm dealing with it.
If anyone wishes to contact me about it or discuss it in the comments feel free- this is an open topic for discussion.
Unfortunately we are unsure if the user did indeed take them from here or from Live Journal but if I find who the member is on here, I will be banning them. So if anyone knows who it is, please let me know.
THIS is the user in question on WattPad
If your story does appear there I strongly suggest you contact not only the administration but comment on your stolen story directly.
As many of you have probably now seen, our featured fics for the month of August are from the popular and much fun Fuh-Q-Fest!
The stories are fabulous and I would encourage you to read every single one, and don't forget to review! The authors are reading each and every one and although they cannot respond now, I promise they will once we reveal all our amazing authors!
I know that we aware that not everyone have all read the book (well most of us) but PLEASE be aware the movie talk is still considered spoilers!
Do not post movie spoilers on the shoutbox, here, at the forums or any of our archives. It is not fair to those whohave not seen the movie.
Also the FQF has begun posting! You can catch those stories under the author name of HermioneFQF!
FQF Prompt request is now closed! Thank you to everyone who submitted a request and posting of already submitted fiction will begin tonight.
All stories must be in by August 7th and if you desperately want a prompt still, please contact me on the forums.
There are only three days remaining in the Hermione FQF!
Well over half of the prompts have been snagged (the ones in purple and red) and there are still quite a few good ones left.
You must be a member of the forums to claim a prompt!
(Experiencing problems with the forums? check to see if you have used an AOL or Yahoo email address!)
Prompts can now be found at the forums...
Problems with the forums? Can't log in...not getting your verification email? If you are using AOL or YAHOO that will be the problem. Those emails are not recognised by our server, so you will have to sign up using a different email address.
Hi guys! Unfortunately due to lack of prompts we've had to cancel the Hermione For All Seasons challenge and replace it with a much more versatile Hermione FQF.
The basics are the same but there are a few differences:
1. Only one prompt per person
2. All stories must be one shots, no wips permitted
3. Prompts are NC17 only, and might contain some odd kinks, like stirring rods and hair lol
4. Prompts will be released on the forums and will be anonymous as per the challenge rules
5. This will be a fest in name only as you are not writing for a gift but glory of winning the overall best fic.
Any questions? Ask me!