To all our members who were deeply touched by the tragedy of September 11th 2001 I wish our sincere condolences. The loss of life not only affected the United States of America but the whole world and I'll always remember that horrible night (for us) as I sat up watching the news and unable to tear myself from the television until the early hours of the morning, too afraid to sleep and feeling deeply frightened of what this new world would bring.
To this day it still has me sobbing like a baby to see images, video and hear stories of that horrific day. And I know I am not alone in these feelings.
So we remember you, all those who lost their lives and the families left behind to cope with the grief that still touches the world today.
With all our love,
MistressMalfoy and the Granger Enchanted Team.
Hello my loves! First cab off the rank is our lovely new Admin at Pure Arrogance- Solas Divided, she has a sweet message for you all!!
Calling All Shippers To Port
As most of you might know by now, Mistress Malfoy has given me the honor of joining the other lovely ladies of Granger Enchanted as admin of Pure Arrogance. Yes, there is another site aside from Malfoy Manor. It’s located at the bottom of this page, on the left of the Shout Box under Links, or http://grangerenchanted.com/pure/index.php (bookmark/save link for future usage! Lol)
Now, I want to invite you all to come and help us show love to all those other pairs I know you guys write. At Pure Arrogance, we ship everything from Harry/Ginny, to Draco/Luna and yes, we even ship Draco/Harry. That’s right, I said it. Slash! I want to see more pairings, as rare and different as you can manage. If there isn’t a category for it, let me know and we’ll squeeze it in. We still accept, welcome and love Hermione, but here is your chance to expand and give love to all the other pairs I know you guys secretly ogle when you don’t think anyone is looking. Lol.
So, here’s hoping to see more of you guys and your stories!
And now onto our newest challenge! The Marriage Law or MLC!
By Order of the Minister for Magic
The following law now applies to all magical beings living in the combined colony of the British Isles.
The Reunification and Marītāre Law was passed this morning by a majority vote of the Wizengamot Government.
As of this date March 1st- 2005 all Muggleborn and Halfblood magical beings will be compliant to the newest law. Failure to do so will result in the binding of their magic and stiff monetary penalties.
By reading this edict- you submit to our law and agree to its terms.
Minister of Magic- Kingsley Shacklebolt.
The Marriage Law!
It is 2005 and the war has been over for years. Our Heroine Hermione Granger is happily persuing a career, engaged to one Ronald Weasley, living in a small- yet cosy apartment in the heart of London.
Due to a decline in the magical population and the increase of squibs amongst Pureblood families, the Ministry passes a law, with the majority of Wizengamot member’s approval. All Pureblood marriages with magically viable beings shall be dissolved and put in the ballot for the repopulation of our world.
Hermione struggles to come to terms with what this poses for her future, her blood is taken, tested against hundreds of wizards to find a compatible match(or close enough) to her own magic. The Ministry wants healthy, magically viable and strong children so need the pairings to be attuned.
Forced with a near impossible decision she must choose one wizard from a list of three, they can be Halfblood or Pureblood, as long as their blood is magically attuned.
One letter- the Ministry Edict.
Second letter- the terms of the laws, three wizards names, Hermione must choose one within three days or have her magic bound. Unfortunately for the dear witch, her fiancé is not on the list!
Third Letter- reminding her she needs to choose.
Fourth Letter- congratulating her on her choice
1. DH Compliant (no one can come back from the dead!)
2. Be creative, use the above mentioned plot points and twist them to your liking!
3. Try a rare pair! (Remember a lot of people will choose Draco so pick someone else like Adrian, Marcus, Theo, Seamus etc)
4. October 10th deadline
5. Submission rules must be adhered to
6. All ratings accepted
7. All pairings (but like I said be creative!)
8. No OC’s and all stories must be set in the HP universe
9. Happy endings ! :D
10. Minimum of five thousand words
11. Harry/Ginny should not be married nor be partnered with each other, if you choose to have them in the story.
12. There are NO children, this is including the Malfoy, Weasley and other families.
And most importantly HAVE FUN! Try and make your story unique as possible!
p.s thanks to Chelle as this was her original idea and for allowing us to use it! <3
visit the forums for our discussion thread!All fics containing a Malfoy as the main pairing should be cross posted to Malfoy Manor
To all our readers and authors it brings me great sadness to inform you that one of our authors passed away recently.
Ms_NomdePlume was not only a wonderful writer but a beautiful, sweet lady. Our thoughts and love go out to her friends and family in their time of mourning. As a tribute to Ms_NomdePlume we have featured her stories...
You will be missed.
Love MistressMalfoy and the GE Team xoxox
We are pleased to bring back the Granger Enchanted Twitter! Please follow us at Granger Enchanted Twitter!
The following Fic Exchanges currently are affiliated with Granger Enchanted (if you want yours here as well please let me know!) We are happy to pimp Hermione Granger related exchanges if it brings new life into our fandom!
- The Lucius Malfoy/Hermione Granger Exchange will be posting gifts soon (hound Valady if you want to pinch hit for her lol!) GO JOIN! The more Malfoy love the better! :D
- The Hermione Smut Community is also currently underway and will be posting soon as well, everyone should join this comm because it's awesome! lol
- Hermione Granger Crossovers is accepting signups now, they need people! (I've already signed up lol and cannot wait for my assignment!) Support Hermione Granger communities my loves! <3
We are also setting up an affiliations page for communities, websites and archives which are Harry Potter/Non HP related. Please be aware that we will only be accepting paid sites. We will not affiliate with free forums, websites or pornographic material sites. The only exception is Live Journal and other blog like communities.
Fic exchange will start shortly and we are also hoping to run a Marriage Law Challenge around the same time, so if anyone is interested please let me know! :)
Forums are still running wonderfully and our Drabble weekends are doing well also :)
Thanks for reading!
p.s I truly appreciate the support I receive every single day from each and every one of you, it makes up for all the rubbish we have to deal with and leaves me feeling blessed for having started this archive <3
DARK Hermione! Challenge! Well done so far to all the brilliant authors participating. The stories have been exceptional and fantastically written! I'm proud of all of you!
Forums: We have some great discussions happening atm, so check them out!Hermione/Crossover Community at LJ needs your support! We are happy to be affiliated with that community and look forward to seeing more Rare crossovers coming to the site soon.
I feel like I have to clear up a little something with the new main category (Crossovers).
We are a Harry Potter Fan Fiction Site- not a Twilight Site. And I understand there are a lot of Twilight fans out there but we do not want this site to turn into a Twilight/HP site. Hermione Granger is our main character not Edward Cullen or any of those other characters.
I respect your right to want to read Twilight related fiction and there are plenty of Archives out there that can cater to your needs. But please respect my decision to not allow Twilight Fiction into this archive. It is my decision alone and if anyone has any complaints or problems with this- they should contact me personally.
I feel our site is already set apart from the rest, not only for our high quality fiction, our family bonds but our unique look on Harry Potter fiction, being only Hermione Centric, and I wish to keep it that way.
So Twilight fics are not allowed, this will not be changing in the future nor will fics disguised as something else that morph into Twilight fiction be allowed.
Just a reminder, and for those of you who haven't read the rules (really you should).
5. Images are permitted to be posted AFTER your summary and should not exceed 600 x 200. Do not complain about this rule because it will not be changed nor will you be an exception to this rule. Stories archived and images posted before July 2007 are exempt.
I know some LOVE those big in your face banners, but they do eat bandwidth and MistressMalfoy has to pay for that excessive use of said bandwidth. So, in order to keep GrangerEnchanted and its sister archives up and running, please abide by the rule.
(Edit from MistressMalfoy )
I am currently going through each category and removing banners that do not meet our submission rules. I will not be emailing those in violation (I would be here for hours) You will find one of these *BANNER REMOVED DUE TO SIZE VIOLATION.* in your story summary!
To one of my favourite people in the world :)
To my dear friend (honourary sister really) beta and confidant, I adore you seriously and I'm sorry it's a bit late my time (but I've been a little unwell)but from everyone at Granger Enchanted we'd love to wish you a very happy birthday with many many more to come!
Just a quick update to see how everyone is going with their dark!Hermione fics :D we have a thread on the forums if you need help or ideas and we already have a few in production and one ready for posting!
Remember if you need help just ask! <3
Honestly people we are all adults here and a bit of common courtesy EG-MANNERS! goes a really long way.
Do not email admins with threats and behaviour that is unbecoming of a human being, it will just anger us and increase the chances of you not being helped!
I draw your attention to this lovely email I just received- if this is you contact admin IMMEDIATELY. You not only ruined my morning with your rudeness but failed to provide relevant details so we could not only delete you (gladly because we do not want people like you in our archives) but ban your IP so you can't cause my brain to explode.
this isn't really a violation of any rules, i just want you to terminate my account. please do so with haste as i could find no option to do so via any other means.
if my account is not terminated soon i will break various rules to ensure its termination, i don't wish to resort to such unpleasentness.
At least you used please, I suppose I should be grateful?
Hi everyone! Here is our latest challenge!!!
It’s much more fun in the dark!
I present (with much humour) The Dark!Hermione Challenge with some very special requirements.
1. Hermione MUST be dark in some way. Now she doesn’t have to be Voldemort’s consort and be murdering people all over the place so interpret this broadly. She can have a dark view on the world, she could be jaded with the Order, be ostracized from her circle of friends etc (But the darker the better!)
2. Hermione MUST be with an older wizard. I do not mean, George and Fred Weasley old lol he must be of an older Generation (This opens your selection up majorly! To any of the Death Eaters, the Order members, Ministry Members, teachers etc)
3. Hermione MUST be an adult (over 25)
4. Hermione MUST kill Ron! (This is a special requirement for my twisted little mind lol) Now she can have help, her older wizard could assist but it should primarily be Hermione that kills Ron. (Why, you ask? Well this is Dark!Hermione and it wouldn’t be fun without a little bloodshed)
5. The Older wizard should be an influence on her, whether it be good or bad, it should be a mentoring kind of influence, teaching her artfully to explore her magic.
6. A Catalyst! There must be something that pushes her over the edge and turns her to Dark Magic, it can be anything from finding Ron cheating on her, to being neglected after the war due to her Muggleborn status. Hermione has always needed to prove herself and this time she will.
7. Crossovers are permitted- TWILIGHT IS NOT
8. Marriage Law is also allowed! :)
1. To make these stories lovely and meaty- 5000 is the minimum word requirement!
2. This challenge is for August- so you have two months to get your stories in!
3. Fics should be set in the HP world, no original characters allowed (unless they are HP OC’S!)
4. Stories need to be submitted by August 31st (and be completed)
5. M+ ratings only
6. Multi Chapter permitted
7. Cross Posting permitted (as long as the characters fit into the other archives)
8. BETA’s a must! (see forums for a beta if you do not have one!)
AND HAVE FUN! <3
On behalf of all Admin, Staff, Readers and Authors I am sure I'm not alone in wishing Lupinswolfie a VERY VERY Happy birthday!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day & get lots of love and presents!!!
With Love MistressMalfoy, Sirsevchick and Valady <3
It brings me great pleasure to announce someone very lovely has been peer pressured into taking over the admin role at the forums.
Welcome Brandy01 to the staff fold. Thank you so much for her support and willingness to take control and be a staff member for Granger Enchanted.
I will paste the following msg from her!!
Love MistressMalfoy xoxox
P.S AOL, YAHOO, GMAIL and HOTMAIL accounts rarely work in the registration at the forums and GE, if you find that you haven't received your activation email this will be the reason!!!!!!!
OWL Post Forums
Lately we’ve been noticing that the Owl Post Forum has been a little on the quiet side. Whether this is due to everyone suddenly becoming very busy or that we’ve simply forgotten they are there, it is time for a renewal. This time last year the forums were alive with all of the Enchanted, Malfoy Manor and Pure Arrogance members getting along famously.
The forums has a lot to offer everyone, from the camaraderie that can be found at the shout box, where everyone is welcome to chat to all of the others online on the forums, to simply letting everyone know what the latest Harry Potter news is and discussing it with people who have similar or different opinions. The sooner everyone gets back to the forums, the sooner we can get more new and interesting things happening there for those of you who are indeed interested in getting to know other people and getting enthusiastic about the fandom.
Some new ideas that might be introduced will be a Drabbles forum where people can post prompts for drabbles, and those who are around on a Saturday night can write, chat to others online, and post their stories as soon as they have been beta’d.
So whenever you have some free time, head on over to the forums and say hi.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are two rules that must be followed, otherwise your submission will be rejected!!
1. THERE MUST BE A DISCLAIMER...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
2. THE SUBMISSION MUST BE BETA'D...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
This is an ongoing problem. The submission rules are not here for our amusement or to make your life difficult. The disclaimer will keep everyone from being sued in international and copyright court. The submission must be beta'd so that it is readable and able to be enjoyed by the members of the site. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Edit to add:-
Please do not send emails asking when your story gets validated. At the risk of sounding rude, it will get done, when it gets done and that could be any time from a day up to a week. This is depending on how busy our validators (who actually have real lives) are. Be patient, do not pester admin and most of all, if you are asked to FIX something THEN FIX IT! <3
p.s thank you to our wonderful Validators for the amazing job they do, Without them there would be no stories and I would be bald from stress <3
Happy Mother's Day to all our wonderful mother's that visit our site :) I hope you have a wonderful day of being spoilt and cared for by our loved ones!
Love MM. xox
Hello my loves! :) I think it is time for a brand spanking new challenge!
So here it is!
Mayhem in May!
The premise is simple- It is almost May and we want it full of Mayhem, well I don't personally, I prefer May to be quiet and simple... :D
1. All fics must be completed (posting up until May 31st)
2. Fics must be over 2000 words!
3. All stories must contain one of the three offered plots. (See below)
4. This is just a challenge, not a competition, so all fics will be posted by the authors and no voting will occur.
5. All ratings welcomed but please remember this is a mature archive so your fics should reflect that.
6. All fics must have a beta (no excuses!)
7. Challenge will run from May 1st to May 31st (with fics only being allowed in from May 1st)
NOW...onto the Mayhem!
We have three delightful themes to choose from, play with them, use whatever pairings you like, make them your own! But remember to have fun! <3
Who was this Florence Nightingale Bird?
Hermione a healer falls for her poor bedridden patient... (Any pairings! But the rarer the better! The patient should get better at least by the end lol)
'Your desk is hardly the place for that Sir!'
The Boss and the Employee...(Hermione falls in love with her boss, she can play any part as long as her superior is the love interest!)
'What do you mean you're a witch?'
Hermione Granger- Famous Witch, Expert in Magical law, does the unthinkable and falls for a regular old Muggle.
(It's OC TIME! Do you have an OC you've been wanting to rip out of your head and onto paper? Well this is the time! The only requirement is that you keep Hermione in character (as close as possible) and include other people from the HP universe.
So my dears, get to it! I am excited and looking forward to reading all the wonderful stories that will be submitted!
MistressMalfoy and her helper bee Brandy01 xoxox
When emailing Admin please be aware of a few important things.
1. Be polite. You might be having the worst day of your life, but that is no excuse to be demanding, rude and saying 'We will just leave if you don't help us straight away' My response will be to hit the delete button.
2. Include your username! If you send us an email stating 'I can't log in' 'My password doesn't work' 'I can't view a story' without your username it is pretty much impossible to help you.
3. Be concise. Sending an email consisting of twenty rambling paragraphs and not getting to the point, will not make it easy for us to help you.
4. List the problems you are having. Not just 'Why won't this work'
5. Problems with other members should include evidence. Simply stating that 'Such and such said this, did this, plagiarised this' is not enough. We need evidence that this has happened. We will not ban someone just because you ask us to or you claim they have offended you in some way.
6. READ THE HELP FILE! I know it is slightly incomplete at the moment, but the majority of questions we receive refer to an answer in the help file.
7. We will not retrieve usernames. It is possible to search through over ten thousand members to look for your account that you haven't logged into for two years, but none of our staff have ten hours in which to do so.
8. Pen Names will only be changed for authors and if you contact us with your registered email account. We cannot help you if you send an email through a different account. We want to protect our members, not help others hack into their accounts.
9. Please do not send hateful emails when we cannot help you. This is an excellent way to get yourself banned. If you do not receive a reply to your email, maybe rethink how you have written your email, or check the help file. We do not appreciate nasty emails saying things like 'Why don't you just help me instead of giving me the link to the help file' as this is helping you.
Thank you :)
To all our lovely authors and readers. We would like to wish you a safe and extremely happy (ie-lots of chocolate) Easter. Drive carefully on the roads (watch out for RBT's and Radars) and be nice to your families! We hope to see you all a few kilos heavier and ready for the coming challenges!
There will be sporadic validating until Tuesday as everyone is having a break! (So please be patient)
MistressMalfoy and the GE Admins
Hi my lovely authors and readers!! It's time for the big reveal and we have one author who hasn't received their gift so I am frantically writing up a storm to provide them a gift :) So in honour of that fabulous author, her story will be revealed first!!!
For Cocoartist- SvelteRose wrote: From Honeydukes Chocolatiers: Fantastical Truffles for Your Fantastical Cravings
For Minervasrevenge- Solas_Divided wrote: The Nine Month Bride
For AleysiaSnape- LuciannaMalfoy wrote: Perfect Present
For Magdalena - Weruca wrote: Provenance
For Weruca - Magdalena wrote : In Winter
For Solas_Divided - DHLane wrote: Ours
For LuciannaMalfoy- AleysiaSnape wrote: Be Mine
For DHLane - Minervasrevenge wrote: Dares and Daiquiris
Thank you to all our wonderful authors for participating! It was an easy match up as most of you ended up being perfectly paired with each other. Thank you again and we look forward to organising another exchange soon <3
Hello to all our wonderful authors and readers! I am pleased to announce that Valentine's Day Fic Exchange has begun posting and can be found above the news in the 'Featured' Section. Fics will stay anonymous for three days, to give you a chance to read all the lovely stories!!
Enjoy and thank you to our wonderful participants!
Hello my darlings!!
There seems to be a little bit of confusion over cross-posting to our other archives. We not only like it but encourage you to cross post to maximise the exposure your fics will get :)
Currently our other two archives are:
Malfoy Manor (Malfoy Men/Hermione)
Pure Arrogance (Pureblood Archive)
We hope you enjoy the different archives we have here and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them here.
To all our Aussie members (including myself) and to our beautiful Australian Granger Enchanted - we wish everyone a Happy Australia Day!!!
Don't drink too much beer, get too much sun lol or stay at the beach too long!!
MistressMalfoy (proud Aussie)
For those of you who don't know :) we have forums! That's right a forum, a great place to make friends, meet new people and discuss our most favourite thing in the world Hermione FanFic! :D
We are currently running a Valentine's Day Fic Exchange over at Owl Post and we would love for more participants! :D Due to a small show (come on you lot we want fluff!!) we have extended the deadline until the end of the week (Friday AEST) We need a minimum of ten participants to continue so if you are interested pop to the forums (you will need to sign up first) then go to this LINK! :D
The staff of GE would like to wish each and every one of our adored members a very Merry Christmas and a sensationally drunken new year!!
Stay safe and we will see you all in the New Year!
MistressMalfoy, sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady
(Thanks to Valady for reminding me because in my busy lead up to Christmas I completely forgot to wish GE a Happy Birthday!)
Three years ago on the 19th I had a tiny little idea to start my own Hermione Centric FanFic archive after being a reader for over a year I had grown bored with searching every single site for fics that were not only readable, Hermione centric and decent quality, so GE was born.
What started off as a very very basic site with no more than ten or so Authors (with me begging and pinching authors from other sites) has morphed into an amazing site to not only run but to own as well.
Each and every one of you, readers, authors and staff alike help to make this site how it is today, a safe and happy place to not only read fiction, but good fiction and to make lifelong friends.
To my wonderful staff, without you beautiful ladies- well we wouldn't have this place at all, because I am complete rubbish at validating and rejecting fics :D I love you all very much and appreciate all your hard work and dedication.
We hope you continue to enjoy Granger Enchanted, and have a safe and wonderful Christmas!
So in its place, we would like to present....
I Have a Christmas Secret!
Well they are simple.
1. The story must be Christmas themed and using one of the prompts below.
2. Minimum 1000 words and if you are writing a WIP at least the first three chapters should be in by December 25th.
3. All pairings are welcome for every prompt (The listed pairings are a guide only)
4. All ratings are welcome!
5. HAPPY ENDINGS A MUST! (It's christmas no sad endings!)
6. Remember the theme is I have a secret so that must be played up a bit and used Stories not including Christmas themes will not be allowed in the new Christmas Challenge Category!
1. Unmarried- unattached... the potion couldn't be blue! (Hermione finds out she is pregnant on Christmas Eve)
2. I love you... (Hermione finds her one true love on christmas)
3. 'I've enchanted the mistletoe,' he whispered and leaned in to kiss her... (He had kept his feelings a secret for almost a decade)
4. 'I'm in love with someone else." She couldn't look him in the eye and at that moment she hated herself- more than her lover- for exposing her secret to her husband.
5. Plane booked. Hotel paid for. Friends blissfully unaware of her Slytherin travel companion. (Hermione goes on a christmas holiday to the tropics with her secret lover)
6. "I have a secret," she said quietly. "I'm wearing red knickers." (surprising her lover on christmas with satin)
7. "Tell me," he pleaded. "Tell me what you want for christmas." She gulped, squeezing her hands together until they hurt. "Your brother...I want (Weasley Brother) for Christmas."
8. He knew her secret, knew her darkest desire was to be possessed by his darkness...and maybe- just maybe, he could finally get her to howl for him.
9. Polyjuice- she liked to play, but there's no harm in that, is there? Well until she was caught retrieving a hair from a certain Blonde Pureblood.
10. Ron was Vanilla...he was dark sinful chocolate all wrapped up in a neat little Death Eater package.
11. How do you tell your best friend and lover that the one person who makes your heart beat and your life worth while was his own best friend, Harry Potter.
12. A dirty little secret shouldn't feel this good. (Hermione and Harry)
13.Working with Malfoy was never going to easy, especially when they started sleeping together.
14. She was the brightest witch of her age, but when it came down to telling her one time lover she still had feelings for him- well she turned into a bleeding Hufflepuff! (Hermione/Gryffindor)
15. She was the secret keeper, the witch with all the power and the healer to the most famous Quidditch Team in their world, The Falmouth Falcons, winners ten years running and sporting one of the most scandalous teams ever known to wizarding kind. (Hermione/Any Quidditch Player)
16. He knew the sword was the only weapon Harry could use to destroy him, but never in his wildest dreams did he believe the little Mudblood would bring it to him willingly. (Hermione/The Dark Lord)
17. "I know your secret..." His eyes were devilish as he reached around and grabbed her arse. "You want me, you just don't know how much yet."
18. If only they knew how fine a line she walked when it came to light and dark magic. But he knew... and he nutured her inquisitive side, and didn't judge the thrill she received from spells long since outlawed. And this Christmas he will give her a gift she won't be able to refuse. (Hermione/Lucius or other DE)
Any questions please feel free to msg me!
Just a quick note to all of our faithful members. As you are all aware, the holiday season is upon us, so please be patient if your submissions/updates are in the queue a little longer than usual. We will try to keep as current as possible.
EDIT: I just wanted to add that between the dates of the 23rd of December and the 2nd of January there will be very limited validation. You are more than welcome to submit your stories to our site but please do not email Admin asking why your story has not been validated. Because this is a blackout period so our wonderful Validating witches can have a holiday with their families! I hope you are all understanding of this fact. MistressMalfoy
As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
I just wanted to post a quick note to thanks those who have already posted Birthday Fics for me. I feel incredibly special and I regret that I haven't been able to read any of them, bar one yet! :D I am currently working fulltime and have family staying with me for my birthday (which is in three days btw lol) But rest assured I will read them and I just know I will love them.
MistressMalfoy *feeling loved*
Sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady would like to present Mistress Malfoy, our wonderful founder with the gift of a birthday challenge.
This post will be a little longer than most, so please bear with us. Mistress is having a birthday on November 20, so what better way to honor our founder than with a challenge that celebrates the pairing that she loves so dearly. Without further ado, here is the...
MISTRESS MALFOY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE 2009
***There is now a category in challenges***
Lumione, Harmione Adrian, Marcus, Cormac, Theo, Blaise, Remus, Sirius, James, Dramione (but only if she is cheating on Ron to be with him)
1. There must be a happy ending!
2. Angst is needed
3. Affair!Fic preferred but not needed
4. Hermione must be turning 30 and be feeling a little old
5. Can be dark
6. We know the lovely Mistress prefers the rarer pairs
7. The longer the better
8. While it does not need to be NC-17, it has to be mature
9. NEW! Deadline is indeed her birthday, Nov 20th.
10. ALSO NEW! She would prefer the works completed, but I assure you (somewhat) that she won't come after you with a pitchfork and fire if you're writing her a really long, really good WIP and it's not finished by then.
1. After the war things aren't as bright as Hermione had hoped, prejudice still runs rampant, she is a little on the bitter side and the only one willing to give her a chance, and a job is Lucius Malfoy, after a series of dead end jobs and little help from Harry and Ron.
2. She speaks up for Lucius in the aftermath of the war, he is strangely grateful to the filthy little witch who bested his son at every turn. The only way Lucius knows how to repay her, is not with kindness but to bring her into a world she could only dream of and never realized she wanted.
1. He would slip into her room when everyone else was sleeping, just to remember her touch, to feel her skin against his, he wanted to hold his dream, the one he thought would never come true.
2. Harry Potter, Head Auror, Boy who conquered, confident, powerful, except with Hermione, he always felt as if he was a bumbling fool whenever she was around. Will he be able to be the Boy who can tell her how he feels?
1. It amused him that the Mudblood was so besotted with her betters, but he'd be lying if he didn't admit that she was starting to crack the cold exterior of his heart.
2. He always thought her far above those fools she called friends so he decided one day, to show her just how much fun playing with a Pureblood could be
1. It irked him how much his closest friend talked about the Mudblood and how he wanted to destroy her, Blaise always wanted what others had and was determined to get into the witch's knickers and take what Draco never could.
1. Quidditch had never been his thing nor was pandering to what the Wizarding World expected of him, so the day Adrian Pucey laid down his wand and picked up a Muggle camera was liberating, especially when an old school 'chum' walked into his office, wanting a more exotic portrait.
1. Marcus had grown up being the 'dumb' one, and was ignored which was fine with him. It gave the wizard plenty of time to hone his craft...blackmail. He had left a string of sobbing witches in his wake, using information to get into the prettiest of panties. Then she came along, asleep in the bed of his greatest enemy; Draco Malfoy so he took her and made her his.
1. As soon as his finger, dipped in chocolate, disappeared between his lips, she was his.
2. They work together, compete against each other, fight each other, share a secret and.....a bed.
1. He bites her in the darkest depths of the night, marking her as his forever, he is ashamed but she loves him anyway.
Sirius, James, Remus, Draco, Lucius, Bill, Charlie, Fred,
1. The old cliche, Hermione is forced into marriage to save the dying wizarding world, but with a twist. (up to you!)
2. Hermione accidentally travels forward in time to find a world where Muggleborn witches are forced to marry Purebloods to survive (three years into the future) she is disgusted and horrified until she meets her not so distant future self- who tells her that the law was the brainchild of herself and Lucius Malfoy, who fell in love, wanted to marry but were refused due to his criminal history, they bribe and coerce the Wizengamot to bring forth a law to save the Wizarding World, which allowed them to be together. (This could be a perfect Dark!Hermione for those who like a challenge)
Any other pairings feel free to use what ever plot you would like to make Mistress Malfoy a happy happy birthday girl!
However, please be mindful of other author's intellectual property and as usual plagiarism and lack of beta and disclaimer will not be tolerated. If you are unsure about your plot, contact one of the admins and we will help you out. Oh and please no Draco/Ginny we all know that makes her sick LOL
Use your imagination and have a good time!!!
Love, Sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie and Valady
Congratulation Svelte Rose for a simply amazing tale and for winning the first Hermione Fuh-Q-Fest.
Now her prize!! (not money sorry lol)
First and only prize place gets to pick the featured stories for two weeks, including her own if she wants heh, a nifty Best In Fic Banner and of course the most important part bragging rights!! <3
Now onto the rest of us!!
To avoid confusion and people complaining (which I hope there is
zero) I have tallied all the points and included the minus points.
If you see your story with (EXAMPLE) 2 - 1 = 1 , then your story
received TWO votes, but one of them was disqualified due to multiple voting. The tally will be highest points to lowest (zero) points and the Author's name is in brackets at the end.
1. Defututa 6 -1= 5 Svelte Rose
2. His 5 -1 = 4 lilmisblack
2. Kairos 6 -2 = 4 cocoartist
In the Light of Day 4 -1 = 3 brandy01
Who Trumps Who 9 -6 = 3 Margaritama
A Heart at War = 2 OKDeanna
Feel Me 4 -2 = 2 FallenEve
Hideous Beauty = 2 MariaLynette
Just Friends = 2 Pelespen
Quidditch Through the Ages 4 -2 = 2 MistressMalfoy
Watch the World Burn 7 -5 = 2 Vickie
A Wolf's Seduction 2 -1 = 1 lilbitbord
An Unusual Profession = 1 helenesnape
Insanity = 1 Lupinswolfie
Lycanthropy = 1 brandy01
Red Knickers 7 -6 = 1 Drivelicious
Second Chances = 1 Magdalena
Sinned Against all Flesh = 1 SvelteRose
The Cradle Robber and the Cougar 3 -2 = 1 Drivelicious
We'll Have Eternity 2 -1 = 1 Ceredwen
Adieu Ma Cherie 2 -2 = 0 Olgameisterfunk08
Animus Caliga 2 -2 = 0 FallenEve
Cost of Victory = 0 Vickie
Giving In 2 -2 = 0 Pelespen
Missed Oppurtunity = 0 hp1fan
My Future Love 2 -2 = 0 Blood Faerie
On Your Knees 2 -2 r11; 0 Lupinswolfie
Shapeshifter = 0 Olgameisterfunk08
Stuck = 0 Laney
Third Time is the Charm 2 -2 = 0 Minervasrevenge
To talk Dirty 1 -1 = 0 MariaLynette
I would like to thank everyone in the FQF for participating (except the dunces who voted multiple times) I know you all had a good time, kept the excitement running hot and were very naughty and cheeky! LOL (yes I know!)
The stories were all fantastic and it never ceases to amaze me what wonderful and talented authors we have here at Enchanted. Well done to everyone!!!
I look forward to hosting the next FQF but before then- we will be having a Hermione Exchange!! Check the forums for news shortly!!