From now leading up until all the Christmas Challenge fics come in, we will be featuring a different Rare Pair each week!
Thanks to DHLane and Blue Artemis for helping out with the Prompts :) and to my devious mind lol
So here is our long awaited Christmas Challenge Theme!
A Love Actually Christmas!
1. Happy Endings!
2. Everyone who is dead, is ALIVE AGAIN!
3. Open season pairings!
4. One shots only (if you MUST write a WIP all chapters have to be posted by the 24th of December for you to be considered!)
5. Challenge entries should be uploaded before December 24th.
6. All Ratings etc
7. Spoilers- Deathly Hallows and Epilogue can exist or not exist it's completely up to you! Include the standard disclaimers!
8. Minimum of 1000 words
9. Do as many prompts as you like!
And here are the prompts of AWESOME! lol
PROMPTS PROMPTS PROMPTS PROMPTS PROMPTS PROMPTS
1. Hermione doesn’t want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing she needs...and that is to see the man she loves released from Azkaban. (Open Pairing)
2. She doesn’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas Tree, Hermione just wants the wizard wrapping them. (Open Pairing)
3. “All I want for Christmas is you,” he whispered and pulled her close. But it was an impossible dream, a match made in hell for everyone but the lovers.
4. I just want you for my own...He was sick of sharing her, watching the woman he had loved since that first moment on the train, being there for everyone but him. It was time for a change. (Hermione/Harry)
5. ‘Make my wish come true,” Hermione murmured as a single tear slipped down her cheek. A wish, a wish so great it would change the very foundation of the Wizarding World itself. (Hermione/Severus, Sirius, Remus, James, Any canon deceased brought to life!)
6. ‘I'm just going keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe.’ He would wait there forever if it meant finally obtaining that long awaited snog from the witch who plagued his every thought. (Open Pairing)
7. He had known he was in trouble from the moment he had gotten to know Hermione again. She was perfect for him and he was ready to take their relationship to the next level. The problem was, she was his best mate's witch. (Open pairing)
8. She has fancied him for a very long time and everyone knew it. Still, every time they have a chance to be alone together, they are interrupted by her needy and demanding friends. It was time to take action, and Hermione Granger always got what she wanted. (Hermione/Older Wizard)
9. The holidays always remind Hermione of what she doesn't have in her life. This year, she decides to spend her Christmas away from the reminders of those she has lost and those who have chosen a life without her. While away, she runs into someone she never expected to and discovers that love is all around. (Hermione/Rare Pair)
10. Still mourning the unexpected loss of her beloved husband Ron, Hermione finds herself the target of some very aggressive and unwanted matchmaking by the meddling Gryffindors- but perhaps this Christmas their interference is just what she needs. (Open Pairing)
11. Hermione’s happiness is shattered when her husband destroys their marriage by sleeping with another witch- angry, bitter and heartbroken Hermione finds companionship with a bottle of firewhisky and an even angrier Slytherin. (Hermione/Any Slytherin)
12. Hermione is out of her depth as the social secretary for the new Minister for Magic. Romance and hijinks ensue over plans for the Christmas Ball. (Hermione/Lucius, Hermione/Draco)
13. "Don't give me something I need for Christmas. Give me something I want." (Open Pairing)
Happy Birthday to Mistress Malfoy, the founder of our wonderful site. We want you to have a great day and spoil yourself as you deserve it.
P.S. Are you going to slip up and say how old you are???
Much love and birthday wishes,
Sirsevchick, Lupinswolfie, Valady, DHLane, and the rest of the Granger Enchanted team
...we would like to issue a challenge, in celebration of the release of Deathly Hallows Part I and the 10000th post over at our Owl Post Forums...
How Deathly Hallows Should Have Ended!
You decide...how should it have ended?
Epilogue different? Final battle erased? Remus Survives! Lucius kills Voldemort after retrieving his wand?
As long as it's Hermione centric we don't care!
Minimum word count ANY
p.s we've almost finished the relocation, thanks from the bottom of my heart go to Valady, DHLane, minervasrevenge, Lupinswolfie and Sirsevchick for all their continued support, help and hours of dedication in helping me relocate and keeping the site crap free LOL Love you witches! <3
Due to a recent mass uploading I have to make this news item to let you all know the old categories are locked, until we relocate all the stories. If you are updating, please edit your original chapters into the new categories before submitting your new chapter, it will automatically go into the new category system.
The following categories are locked until further notice (all the sub categories can be found in the new category system, put your story into the appropriate category)
Threesomes/Moresomes (If there is a 3some/more category not listed please let me know and I'll create it)
Malfoy Manor (All five MM categories have their own separate category, please edit your story into the new cat first and then update your story)
The Burrow (with only 20 fics left to move, The Burrow will be deleted tomorrow permanently)
Hogwarts Years/Life After (Deletion will also be tomorrow, again if we have missed a pairing please let me know)
To edit your story please do the following: Account Info ---> Manage Stories ---> Edit the story ----> Highlight the current category your story is in (if we haven't already changed it for you) Click remove to empty the category box -----> Click the new category ----> hit the little arrow button and bingo! Your story has a new category, click add story to complete and move on to your next story!
Any stories added to the old categories can and will get lost when the category is deleted.Any stories currently in the submission queue for the old category system will not be validated until after all the stories have been moved.
Over the next few days my fellow Admin and I will be slowing editing every story to reflect the new category changes. What does this mean? Due to popular demand we are revamping the categories so it is not only easier to find fics you want to read, but fast track the pairings you desire. Wading through strange categories of 'before war' etc will now be gone and replaced with simple pairing categories. Hermione/Harry, Hermione/Adrian etc
If anyone has any questions please post them here :)
Edit: A lot of the new categories currently have ZERO fic count. This does not mean there aren't fics for that category, just that I haven't managed to get to that one yet! :)
Fics with multiple pairings should go in the primary category first and then subsequent categories- or just under threesomes/moresomes
We have some amazing stories over at Malfoy Manor for the One Shot Weeklies comp! Also this Sunday is Halloween and our latest theme for the comp is Halloween! So please pop on over, check out our fantastic stories because voting commences Wednesday!
May the Spook be with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VALADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so so sorry this is late. We all love you and hope that you had a fantastic day, you deserve it!! Val, you are a great friend and wonderful person, many happy years to come :)
Sirsevchick and all of the Granger Enchanted family
Coming soon we will be listing all betas willing to offer their services in a special beta section of the site.
If you are interested in joining our team of betas you must be the following.
1. Over the age of 18
2. Perfect Imagination Accredited/GE Accredited (test available from Lupinswolfie)
3. Well versed in our submission rules
If this interests you please contact me at email@example.com for more details!
Head on over to the forums where brandy01, Meiri and myself have put together a smorgasboard of Drabble prompts for this weekend's challenge!!!
Also news from The Manor Malfoy Manor One Shot weeklies will be starting from October First! To get the insider tips on what the first prompt will be check out the forums and The Manor board!
Some great new topics in the forums!
Six Degrees of Celebrity in Games!
Drabble weekends are going fantastically! We now have Malfoy Manor centric weekends as well!!
We are now also accepting affiliates! :)
Happy Birthday to the one woman who makes this site possible- Hermione Granger! <3 We hope your 31st Birthday is full of Malfoy, Potter, Snape, Lupin, Black, Pucey and Flint (lol and the rest!)
And to our newest admin and submission witch DHLane Happy Birthday my love and also welcome to the Enchant Family!! <3
I am unsure why I am having to bring this to the attention of our members, but we do not accept Hard Core Pornography.
Porn without plot should still be somewhat tasteful and although it is a story with little more than sexual interactions, please be aware your story can still be rejected for unbelievable wording, strange situations and obvious americanisms. Remember, our characters are english, they speak with an english accent and would rarely say 'Give me your ass' et. PWP is not Hard Core Pornography, these are two completely different genres!
Smut with substance should be exactly that- smut that has a substantial plot. Which means more words than smut. More plot and character developement than insert penis into vagina etc
We have been very open minded but only up to a certain point before we crack and now I've cracked :) If your story is little more than Hard Core Pornography with the HP universe characters inserted we will unfortunately not be accepting this story into our archive.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any concerns about this news item. Stories already archived will notbe deleted and will remain in the archive. All new stories containing hard core pornography and little else will be rejected.
Our newest archive and welcoming our new Admin Vickie who will be steering theArea Five Ship to fanging greatness!!
Although we accept crossover stories we are primarily a SouthernVampire Mysteries and True Blood Fan Fiction :D
Area Five Twitter
To all our members who were deeply touched by the tragedy of September 11th 2001 I wish our sincere condolences. The loss of life not only affected the United States of America but the whole world and I'll always remember that horrible night (for us) as I sat up watching the news and unable to tear myself from the television until the early hours of the morning, too afraid to sleep and feeling deeply frightened of what this new world would bring.
To this day it still has me sobbing like a baby to see images, video and hear stories of that horrific day. And I know I am not alone in these feelings.
So we remember you, all those who lost their lives and the families left behind to cope with the grief that still touches the world today.
With all our love,
MistressMalfoy and the Granger Enchanted Team.
Hello my loves! First cab off the rank is our lovely new Admin at Pure Arrogance- Solas Divided, she has a sweet message for you all!!
Calling All Shippers To Port
As most of you might know by now, Mistress Malfoy has given me the honor of joining the other lovely ladies of Granger Enchanted as admin of Pure Arrogance. Yes, there is another site aside from Malfoy Manor. It’s located at the bottom of this page, on the left of the Shout Box under Links, or http://grangerenchanted.com/pure/index.php (bookmark/save link for future usage! Lol)
Now, I want to invite you all to come and help us show love to all those other pairs I know you guys write. At Pure Arrogance, we ship everything from Harry/Ginny, to Draco/Luna and yes, we even ship Draco/Harry. That’s right, I said it. Slash! I want to see more pairings, as rare and different as you can manage. If there isn’t a category for it, let me know and we’ll squeeze it in. We still accept, welcome and love Hermione, but here is your chance to expand and give love to all the other pairs I know you guys secretly ogle when you don’t think anyone is looking. Lol.
So, here’s hoping to see more of you guys and your stories!
And now onto our newest challenge! The Marriage Law or MLC!
By Order of the Minister for Magic
The following law now applies to all magical beings living in the combined colony of the British Isles.
The Reunification and Marītāre Law was passed this morning by a majority vote of the Wizengamot Government.
As of this date March 1st- 2005 all Muggleborn and Halfblood magical beings will be compliant to the newest law. Failure to do so will result in the binding of their magic and stiff monetary penalties.
By reading this edict- you submit to our law and agree to its terms.
Minister of Magic- Kingsley Shacklebolt.
The Marriage Law!
It is 2005 and the war has been over for years. Our Heroine Hermione Granger is happily persuing a career, engaged to one Ronald Weasley, living in a small- yet cosy apartment in the heart of London.
Due to a decline in the magical population and the increase of squibs amongst Pureblood families, the Ministry passes a law, with the majority of Wizengamot member’s approval. All Pureblood marriages with magically viable beings shall be dissolved and put in the ballot for the repopulation of our world.
Hermione struggles to come to terms with what this poses for her future, her blood is taken, tested against hundreds of wizards to find a compatible match(or close enough) to her own magic. The Ministry wants healthy, magically viable and strong children so need the pairings to be attuned.
Forced with a near impossible decision she must choose one wizard from a list of three, they can be Halfblood or Pureblood, as long as their blood is magically attuned.
One letter- the Ministry Edict.
Second letter- the terms of the laws, three wizards names, Hermione must choose one within three days or have her magic bound. Unfortunately for the dear witch, her fiancé is not on the list!
Third Letter- reminding her she needs to choose.
Fourth Letter- congratulating her on her choice
1. DH Compliant (no one can come back from the dead!)
2. Be creative, use the above mentioned plot points and twist them to your liking!
3. Try a rare pair! (Remember a lot of people will choose Draco so pick someone else like Adrian, Marcus, Theo, Seamus etc)
4. October 10th deadline
5. Submission rules must be adhered to
6. All ratings accepted
7. All pairings (but like I said be creative!)
8. No OC’s and all stories must be set in the HP universe
9. Happy endings ! :D
10. Minimum of five thousand words
11. Harry/Ginny should not be married nor be partnered with each other, if you choose to have them in the story.
12. There are NO children, this is including the Malfoy, Weasley and other families.
And most importantly HAVE FUN! Try and make your story unique as possible!
p.s thanks to Chelle as this was her original idea and for allowing us to use it! <3
visit the forums for our discussion thread!All fics containing a Malfoy as the main pairing should be cross posted to Malfoy Manor
To all our readers and authors it brings me great sadness to inform you that one of our authors passed away recently.
Ms_NomdePlume was not only a wonderful writer but a beautiful, sweet lady. Our thoughts and love go out to her friends and family in their time of mourning. As a tribute to Ms_NomdePlume we have featured her stories...
You will be missed.
Love MistressMalfoy and the GE Team xoxox
We are pleased to bring back the Granger Enchanted Twitter! Please follow us at Granger Enchanted Twitter!
The following Fic Exchanges currently are affiliated with Granger Enchanted (if you want yours here as well please let me know!) We are happy to pimp Hermione Granger related exchanges if it brings new life into our fandom!
- The Lucius Malfoy/Hermione Granger Exchange will be posting gifts soon (hound Valady if you want to pinch hit for her lol!) GO JOIN! The more Malfoy love the better! :D
- The Hermione Smut Community is also currently underway and will be posting soon as well, everyone should join this comm because it's awesome! lol
- Hermione Granger Crossovers is accepting signups now, they need people! (I've already signed up lol and cannot wait for my assignment!) Support Hermione Granger communities my loves! <3
We are also setting up an affiliations page for communities, websites and archives which are Harry Potter/Non HP related. Please be aware that we will only be accepting paid sites. We will not affiliate with free forums, websites or pornographic material sites. The only exception is Live Journal and other blog like communities.
Fic exchange will start shortly and we are also hoping to run a Marriage Law Challenge around the same time, so if anyone is interested please let me know! :)
Forums are still running wonderfully and our Drabble weekends are doing well also :)
Thanks for reading!
p.s I truly appreciate the support I receive every single day from each and every one of you, it makes up for all the rubbish we have to deal with and leaves me feeling blessed for having started this archive <3
DARK Hermione! Challenge! Well done so far to all the brilliant authors participating. The stories have been exceptional and fantastically written! I'm proud of all of you!
Forums: We have some great discussions happening atm, so check them out!Hermione/Crossover Community at LJ needs your support! We are happy to be affiliated with that community and look forward to seeing more Rare crossovers coming to the site soon.
I feel like I have to clear up a little something with the new main category (Crossovers).
We are a Harry Potter Fan Fiction Site- not a Twilight Site. And I understand there are a lot of Twilight fans out there but we do not want this site to turn into a Twilight/HP site. Hermione Granger is our main character not Edward Cullen or any of those other characters.
I respect your right to want to read Twilight related fiction and there are plenty of Archives out there that can cater to your needs. But please respect my decision to not allow Twilight Fiction into this archive. It is my decision alone and if anyone has any complaints or problems with this- they should contact me personally.
I feel our site is already set apart from the rest, not only for our high quality fiction, our family bonds but our unique look on Harry Potter fiction, being only Hermione Centric, and I wish to keep it that way.
So Twilight fics are not allowed, this will not be changing in the future nor will fics disguised as something else that morph into Twilight fiction be allowed.
Just a reminder, and for those of you who haven't read the rules (really you should).
5. Images are permitted to be posted AFTER your summary and should not exceed 600 x 200. Do not complain about this rule because it will not be changed nor will you be an exception to this rule. Stories archived and images posted before July 2007 are exempt.
I know some LOVE those big in your face banners, but they do eat bandwidth and MistressMalfoy has to pay for that excessive use of said bandwidth. So, in order to keep GrangerEnchanted and its sister archives up and running, please abide by the rule.
(Edit from MistressMalfoy )
I am currently going through each category and removing banners that do not meet our submission rules. I will not be emailing those in violation (I would be here for hours) You will find one of these *BANNER REMOVED DUE TO SIZE VIOLATION.* in your story summary!
To one of my favourite people in the world :)
To my dear friend (honourary sister really) beta and confidant, I adore you seriously and I'm sorry it's a bit late my time (but I've been a little unwell)but from everyone at Granger Enchanted we'd love to wish you a very happy birthday with many many more to come!
Just a quick update to see how everyone is going with their dark!Hermione fics :D we have a thread on the forums if you need help or ideas and we already have a few in production and one ready for posting!
Remember if you need help just ask! <3
Honestly people we are all adults here and a bit of common courtesy EG-MANNERS! goes a really long way.
Do not email admins with threats and behaviour that is unbecoming of a human being, it will just anger us and increase the chances of you not being helped!
I draw your attention to this lovely email I just received- if this is you contact admin IMMEDIATELY. You not only ruined my morning with your rudeness but failed to provide relevant details so we could not only delete you (gladly because we do not want people like you in our archives) but ban your IP so you can't cause my brain to explode.
this isn't really a violation of any rules, i just want you to terminate my account. please do so with haste as i could find no option to do so via any other means.
if my account is not terminated soon i will break various rules to ensure its termination, i don't wish to resort to such unpleasentness.
At least you used please, I suppose I should be grateful?
Hi everyone! Here is our latest challenge!!!
It’s much more fun in the dark!
I present (with much humour) The Dark!Hermione Challenge with some very special requirements.
1. Hermione MUST be dark in some way. Now she doesn’t have to be Voldemort’s consort and be murdering people all over the place so interpret this broadly. She can have a dark view on the world, she could be jaded with the Order, be ostracized from her circle of friends etc (But the darker the better!)
2. Hermione MUST be with an older wizard. I do not mean, George and Fred Weasley old lol he must be of an older Generation (This opens your selection up majorly! To any of the Death Eaters, the Order members, Ministry Members, teachers etc)
3. Hermione MUST be an adult (over 25)
4. Hermione MUST kill Ron! (This is a special requirement for my twisted little mind lol) Now she can have help, her older wizard could assist but it should primarily be Hermione that kills Ron. (Why, you ask? Well this is Dark!Hermione and it wouldn’t be fun without a little bloodshed)
5. The Older wizard should be an influence on her, whether it be good or bad, it should be a mentoring kind of influence, teaching her artfully to explore her magic.
6. A Catalyst! There must be something that pushes her over the edge and turns her to Dark Magic, it can be anything from finding Ron cheating on her, to being neglected after the war due to her Muggleborn status. Hermione has always needed to prove herself and this time she will.
7. Crossovers are permitted- TWILIGHT IS NOT
8. Marriage Law is also allowed! :)
1. To make these stories lovely and meaty- 5000 is the minimum word requirement!
2. This challenge is for August- so you have two months to get your stories in!
3. Fics should be set in the HP world, no original characters allowed (unless they are HP OC’S!)
4. Stories need to be submitted by August 31st (and be completed)
5. M+ ratings only
6. Multi Chapter permitted
7. Cross Posting permitted (as long as the characters fit into the other archives)
8. BETA’s a must! (see forums for a beta if you do not have one!)
AND HAVE FUN! <3
On behalf of all Admin, Staff, Readers and Authors I am sure I'm not alone in wishing Lupinswolfie a VERY VERY Happy birthday!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day & get lots of love and presents!!!
With Love MistressMalfoy, Sirsevchick and Valady <3
It brings me great pleasure to announce someone very lovely has been peer pressured into taking over the admin role at the forums.
Welcome Brandy01 to the staff fold. Thank you so much for her support and willingness to take control and be a staff member for Granger Enchanted.
I will paste the following msg from her!!
Love MistressMalfoy xoxox
P.S AOL, YAHOO, GMAIL and HOTMAIL accounts rarely work in the registration at the forums and GE, if you find that you haven't received your activation email this will be the reason!!!!!!!
OWL Post Forums
Lately we’ve been noticing that the Owl Post Forum has been a little on the quiet side. Whether this is due to everyone suddenly becoming very busy or that we’ve simply forgotten they are there, it is time for a renewal. This time last year the forums were alive with all of the Enchanted, Malfoy Manor and Pure Arrogance members getting along famously.
The forums has a lot to offer everyone, from the camaraderie that can be found at the shout box, where everyone is welcome to chat to all of the others online on the forums, to simply letting everyone know what the latest Harry Potter news is and discussing it with people who have similar or different opinions. The sooner everyone gets back to the forums, the sooner we can get more new and interesting things happening there for those of you who are indeed interested in getting to know other people and getting enthusiastic about the fandom.
Some new ideas that might be introduced will be a Drabbles forum where people can post prompts for drabbles, and those who are around on a Saturday night can write, chat to others online, and post their stories as soon as they have been beta’d.
So whenever you have some free time, head on over to the forums and say hi.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are two rules that must be followed, otherwise your submission will be rejected!!
1. THERE MUST BE A DISCLAIMER...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
2. THE SUBMISSION MUST BE BETA'D...THIS IS NOT AN OPTION
This is an ongoing problem. The submission rules are not here for our amusement or to make your life difficult. The disclaimer will keep everyone from being sued in international and copyright court. The submission must be beta'd so that it is readable and able to be enjoyed by the members of the site. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Edit to add:-
Please do not send emails asking when your story gets validated. At the risk of sounding rude, it will get done, when it gets done and that could be any time from a day up to a week. This is depending on how busy our validators (who actually have real lives) are. Be patient, do not pester admin and most of all, if you are asked to FIX something THEN FIX IT! <3
p.s thank you to our wonderful Validators for the amazing job they do, Without them there would be no stories and I would be bald from stress <3
Happy Mother's Day to all our wonderful mother's that visit our site :) I hope you have a wonderful day of being spoilt and cared for by our loved ones!
Love MM. xox
Hello my loves! :) I think it is time for a brand spanking new challenge!
So here it is!
Mayhem in May!
The premise is simple- It is almost May and we want it full of Mayhem, well I don't personally, I prefer May to be quiet and simple... :D
1. All fics must be completed (posting up until May 31st)
2. Fics must be over 2000 words!
3. All stories must contain one of the three offered plots. (See below)
4. This is just a challenge, not a competition, so all fics will be posted by the authors and no voting will occur.
5. All ratings welcomed but please remember this is a mature archive so your fics should reflect that.
6. All fics must have a beta (no excuses!)
7. Challenge will run from May 1st to May 31st (with fics only being allowed in from May 1st)
NOW...onto the Mayhem!
We have three delightful themes to choose from, play with them, use whatever pairings you like, make them your own! But remember to have fun! <3
Who was this Florence Nightingale Bird?
Hermione a healer falls for her poor bedridden patient... (Any pairings! But the rarer the better! The patient should get better at least by the end lol)
'Your desk is hardly the place for that Sir!'
The Boss and the Employee...(Hermione falls in love with her boss, she can play any part as long as her superior is the love interest!)
'What do you mean you're a witch?'
Hermione Granger- Famous Witch, Expert in Magical law, does the unthinkable and falls for a regular old Muggle.
(It's OC TIME! Do you have an OC you've been wanting to rip out of your head and onto paper? Well this is the time! The only requirement is that you keep Hermione in character (as close as possible) and include other people from the HP universe.
So my dears, get to it! I am excited and looking forward to reading all the wonderful stories that will be submitted!
MistressMalfoy and her helper bee Brandy01 xoxox
When emailing Admin please be aware of a few important things.
1. Be polite. You might be having the worst day of your life, but that is no excuse to be demanding, rude and saying 'We will just leave if you don't help us straight away' My response will be to hit the delete button.
2. Include your username! If you send us an email stating 'I can't log in' 'My password doesn't work' 'I can't view a story' without your username it is pretty much impossible to help you.
3. Be concise. Sending an email consisting of twenty rambling paragraphs and not getting to the point, will not make it easy for us to help you.
4. List the problems you are having. Not just 'Why won't this work'
5. Problems with other members should include evidence. Simply stating that 'Such and such said this, did this, plagiarised this' is not enough. We need evidence that this has happened. We will not ban someone just because you ask us to or you claim they have offended you in some way.
6. READ THE HELP FILE! I know it is slightly incomplete at the moment, but the majority of questions we receive refer to an answer in the help file.
7. We will not retrieve usernames. It is possible to search through over ten thousand members to look for your account that you haven't logged into for two years, but none of our staff have ten hours in which to do so.
8. Pen Names will only be changed for authors and if you contact us with your registered email account. We cannot help you if you send an email through a different account. We want to protect our members, not help others hack into their accounts.
9. Please do not send hateful emails when we cannot help you. This is an excellent way to get yourself banned. If you do not receive a reply to your email, maybe rethink how you have written your email, or check the help file. We do not appreciate nasty emails saying things like 'Why don't you just help me instead of giving me the link to the help file' as this is helping you.
Thank you :)